To this Life, and Next Lives: Your bias

He stood right there, with his smile that anyone couldn't replace, proud and unconditionally happy. With eyes brimming with tears.

He will be with you right now. And will live as one again.

Your heart felt warm at that sudden thought. It was as if it is being filled with so much joy and unexplained positive feelings.

You walked at the aisle with a bright smile. You wanted to run and grab his arm to the altar and tell your vows and kiss him.

But it could wait.

Because once you have a grip of his hand, it was like being back to one. Remembering good pasts and togetherness before.

Which is a good thing.

As you reached his hand. Your smile instantly grew wider. Your heart beating in the most irregular way.

He looked at you with loving evident in his eyes. His emotions were too much to contain.

He kissed the back of you hand and looked at you.

And I will love you now, till we have our children, till we grow old, till we die, and till we, you, or I live unto the next life.

You didn't stop your eyes from tearing up. It was the most memorable and unforgettable line that you and him had said to each other in the first life.

You smiled at that thought.

Whoever that He, the Lord have paired up to you, He will always give you to the person who would give the ever growing love and trust. And an unimaginably big faith towards God.

See, you have died with him. But you lived again in separate lives and suddenly you met again. And loved and trusted each other again.

Until you have reached your 2nd golden anniversary.

You looked up to him as you both have reached the altar.

The priest-- which was younger than the both of you started the wedding.

As the priest have told you to tell your vows, he began.

"I have always loved you since the time you unknowingly hugged me because you thought I was your closest cousin. You know why? It was because our heart both had a feeling of familiarity---like two reunited hearts. I know you have felt it too that time. So that time I decided to find you. Whether you are in someone's arms, or not. Though the former hurted me. I am truly sorry from that time that I lied to you-- acted cold and distant when my heart's reaching yours no matter what. Thank you for the unending years and keeping your heart to anyone but me. Thank you for holding on to our first lives' vow. I always love you challenges may strive, we will always stay tronger together. And live until God had decided us to leave this world. But if He gets the chance for us to live at the next life. May our hearts always find its ways to go back to where it should be. Let's continue to have faith in Him. God provides"

You sobbed silently. It was now your time to say your vow,

"I know that you are familiar with Christina Perri's song 'A Thousand Years' and I would like to relate to that promise. I would always love you for a years. You have always been there when stuggles come to face. We face problems together. You have been a good father to our children, from the first life, to this life. Thank you for being a friend, a lover, a husband, a father, and a grandfather. Thank you for the unconditional years of love, forgiving, and together faith to the One above. He always protects. I would always hold onto our vow from the first to now and maybe to the next missions of our lives. I also know, that whatever happens, our heart would always reconnect. It will never change. And I know, God has bigger plans for us. I love you 2nd to my family. I love you so much."

You saw him wipe his tear with his handkerchief in his pocket.

It will always be a first time for the both of you.

And another familiar first time of heartbreak.

"I would always wait for you in the next life or at our Lord's wonderful place, my love." He hardly said to you after 2 months of your wedding anniversary.

You held his hand and kisses it. You knew this would happen. Though there would always happen when you silently hear your heart shattering at the back of your ear.

"I love you so so much" you whispered in his ear.

And right then, you tucked him to sleep.

And you knew by then, he would forever be asleep or, he would be starting to work at his anew form at the next life.

He would wait.

"Wait for me my love" you whispered into the air.

4 days after, you died of aging.

"Thank you so much armys, this has been BTS. Bye!"

"BTS! BTS! BTS!"

A girl with a short hair jumped one last time to see her idol. So much for not being one of the tall armys.

She sighed, at least she got a glimpse of them.

The girl decided to come out first as she thought that those fans would mainly go out the fansigning event venue later on.

But little did she know that she would bump into a tall figure who, by the way, is her most favorite member of the BTS group.

The girl decided to stand up alone as sooner that the guy never had the chance to reach out his hand to help her. He withdrew his hand slowly.

She bowed and said sorry for not looking through the way.

But as she looke up, set of wonderful, mesmerizing eyes welcomed hers.

And just like that, both hearts started beating with the same rhythm again.