Saving Lillie

It was a beautiful sunny day in the Alola region. In the pokemon school, Professor Kukui is going over the lesson objective of the day. 

"Now class, today we will be studying the amazing, bountiful agriculture of pokemon in the Bewear Forest! I shall split the six of you into 3 groups and supply you with 3 quick balls to catch some of the pokemon in the forest as well as some luring potions, and repellents for the path back." 

"Sounds awesome Professor!" Ash says with excitement.

"I see you're excited to meet some new pokemon today Ash! That's the spirit!" 

"You bet!" Ash says with a chuckle.

In the back of the class, Lillie was daydreaming about her classmate, Ash Ketchum. The day Ash arrived at the pokemon school, and when she hid behind his back, she felt a comfort around the boy. Sooner than later, Ash figured out about her pokephobia, which led to his typical consent of wanting to help his classmate. During that time, Lillie began developing a crush for Ash, she was greatful for her classmates remorse, but never got the chance to admit it due to her usually shyness.

"Alright! I'll be splitting you into boy and girl groups of 2. Let's see here, Kiawe and Mallow! Lana and Sophocles, and finally, Ash and Lillie! Everyone, go by your partner and I'll supply you maps for the trip. Er, let me just get those from my office!" Professor Kukui said in a nonchalant way.

In Lillies head: "Okay Lillie, today is the day. I need to tell him! I can't hold it in anymore." 

"Heyo Lillie! I guess we're partners! Awesome!" Ash said in his typically excitement around anything. 

"Y-yea, I guess we are Ash! You j-just know me and my phobia though, I don't know if I'll be able to do much." Lillie said sadly. 

"Oh that's alright! I'll protect you no worries. You can just toss me the quick balls and I can do the rest! Non-pokephobia related at all!" Ash said happily.

Lillie nods. (Whatever you say cutie.) Lillie says in her head. 

"Ok class got the maps! 1 for each of you to share. Also, incase any of you are wondering, the Bewear are hibernating this time of year, so there's nothing to worry about as long as you don't do anything stupid on purpose, their heavy sleepers!" Kukui says laughing.

"Phew! That's a relief." Mallow says with a long sigh." 

"Zzt! Nooo! More  data needed! More data needed!" Ashs Rotom Dex says with a fuss.

"I'm afraid not Rotom, I'm sorry! Haha." Kukui replies. "Anyway class, to the forest entrance! It's about a 5 minute walk, let's go!" 

At the Bewear Forest Entrance...

"Alright class we're here!" 

"Sooo... tired...." Sophocles said 

"Sophocles!!" Everyone in the gang says loudly 

"Alright gang, let's get a move on! Ash, Lillie, you take the middle! Sophocles, Lana, you take the left! Kiawe, Mallow, you take the right! I'll be sitting at the entrance waiting for you all to return, then we can learn new things about the pokemon you've caught, cya all back here in about 45 minutes!

"Alright Professor! Cmon Lillie let's get a move on!" Ash says energetically.

"Coming cuti- I mean Ash!" Lillie counters at the speed of light.

"You say something? Eh probably just my imagination." Ash says bamboozled.

"Phew.. good save" Lillie mutters to herself.