..

The boy we follow is a normal Asian living in England when he discovered the world of Kpop in summer 2016. He absolutely loved it and started loving Kim Taehyung in the blood sweat and tears era but then got completely bias wrecked by Park Jimin's pink hair in BTS' mini album 'You Never Walk Alone' .

Everything was normal when the boy woke up. He woke up, got dressed into his uniform, sometime brushed his teeth but sometimes not because he's too lazy to do it, had breakfast and leaves in which his parents take him to school. The boy was called Callum, a 13 year old boy who is actually average at school, even though he thinks he's very clever until he met his crush who was way better than him. This annoys Callum a lot, though he still likes her. Well... What happens here?

So Callum does his usual thing by not showering in the morning because he already showered last night and the bits that a almost usual person do in the mornings.... Plays video games. Nah just kidding. He does his usual things. He went to school like normal and did the stiff like normal and stuff and stuff like that. He's been watching YouTube foe a while and sometimes it's bts cracks because he was so bored.

Anyways, the author went crazy and wrote whatever came to his head so we mustn't do that.
We did that anyways...

"hello?" Callum asked. He suddenly woke up to what seemed to be a dungeon from a video game. It looked like as if he randomly fell down a hole and landed in a completey new dimension.
Nothing..
"erm... Where the hell am I"
"I'm the great and powerful one",a voice said. It seemed familiar to Callum as him and his friend made jokes about the great and powerful one because it was from this video which was made by element animation.
"that wasn't the answer I needed" Callum replied.

"you're inside your own mind, and you will be stuck here until you beat this world of yours"

Callum thought to himself, how an earth does that work. Callum has seen films where people go inside a video game from some computer or magic so it's very confusing on how he actually got into his head. Because it felt more real than just a dream.

"So... How did I get here"

"you freaking imagined it yourself Callum, do you not realise that, whatever your mind thinks, then it will change the game"

"you know what, I'm done with you because if I'm in my mind right now, that means that I can literally make the game easier for me and this story will never exist" Callum replied back to the voice.

"hmmmmm, you got a point", the voice said," well good-bye human"
Then everything went silent. Callum looked around his surroundings, he was no longer in the dark, but in the surface of the light. 'damn the game changed I think' he thought.

He has no choice but to continue his journey to a end with no game title.
I wrote this like awhile ago and like whut did I do to this XD like what?!