WEEK SEVEN: NOMINATION CEREMONY & BATTLE OF THE BLOCK

PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHER: The first double eviction of the season happened! Brendan was evicted (5-3) despite thinking he was gonna stay in the house, becoming the first jury member of the season. The second HOH competition began right after Brendan's eviction! Jay won the second HOH, nominating Hadley and Noel for eviction! Jay, Hadley, Noel, Ashlee, Kohl and Dreydan played the power of veto competition! Jay won the POV! Jay asked Hadley what to do and Hadley told Jay to keep the nomination the same so blood doesn't go on Jay's hands. Jay keeps the nominations the same. Noel was evicted (6-1), becoming the second member of the jury. Brendan and Noel are the first two members of the jury! The next day, it was the start of week seven! After a webby and sticky HOH, Deana and Dreydan won!

TONIGHT: Who will Deana and Dreydan nominate for eviction? And who will win the Battle of the Block? All this and more on Big Brother 3!

DAY 57

*NOMINATION CEREMONY*

Dreydan & Deana: "Our responsibilities as heads of household is to each nominate two people for eviction.

Dreydan & Deana: "Hey everybody! It's time for the nomination ceremony."

*Everybody sits around the round table*

*Dreydan and Deana walk in each holding a nomination box*

Dreydan: "This is the nomination ceremony. It is my and Deana's responsibility as heads of households to each nominate two houseguests for eviction. In our nomination boxes are the keys of the houseguests we are nominating for eviction. Based on a random draw, I had been chosen to show my nominees first. I will first turn two keys to lock in my nominations and their faces will appear on the memory wall and then Deana will do the same."

The first houseguest I nominated is Parker
The second houseguest I nominated is Madison

Dreydan: "I have nominated you, Parker and you, Hadley. Parker, we had a lot of history throughout this game and you are a strong player. Hadley, you are also a strong player and have accomplished a lot in this game. I don't want to make anything personal in this game and offend somebody but this is just a game move." 

Deana: "It is now my turn to show my nominees."

The first houseguest I nominated is Jay
The second houseguest I nominated is Maci

Deana: "I have nominated you, Jay and you Maci. Just like Dreydan said in his nomination speech, I don't wanna make anything personal in the game but I will do what's best for my gameplay. And this is a move I need to do. This nomination ceremony is adjourned."

*AFTER NOMINATIONS*

DR: Jay: "I am so pissed off! Deana put Maci next to me on purpose because she sucks at competitions! I can't believe this shit! She is so bitter because we got her boyfriend out of the house. Deana was on our side, wanting a girl to possibly win this year but I guess she fucking turned her back against us."

*In the Lounge*

Jay: *whispers* "I'm so pissed off right now. Like so pissed. Out of all people to be next too, I'm next to Maci. Maci fucking sucks at comps."

Hadley: *whispers* "Deana is so damn slick. I thought for sure she was gonna put you and Madison together."

Madison: *whispers* "I knew she wasn't going to do that. I'm surprised Dreydan nominated me though. He always liked me I thought."