Chapter 1

Hey guys this book is probably going to have the shortest chapters of all my books...maybe, but otherwise I hope that you enjoy it.

Percy's POV

"Come on Percy Jackson what are you going to do" the demon said in a raspy and deep guttural voice. I needed him to come a little closer, and then I could drive Riptide through his egotistical chest. He stepped a little closer, and I stabbed at his chest, but my blade went right through him.

"What the hell" I said as I swiped at him again, and then he started to laugh, and then I realized what he was "your a werewolf aren't you" my voice wavered with a hint of fear, but I hid it the best I could.

"Yes" he said "do you got any silver on you" he looked at me, and then an arrow went into his side, and he yelped in pain and ran off. I saw Thalia with another arrow in her bow aimed at where he went, and then she put it down and walked over to me as I got up.

"Thanks" I said

"Yeah" she said "be careful there's been more wolves roaming around now more then ever" she looked around for a second, and then looked at me again.

"Get back to camp, and don't go out again by yourself, or without something silver" she said and walked off in the wolf's direction probably to finish it off.

"Yeah" I said under my breath because she was too far away to hear me. Why did hunters have to be so dang stubborn and commanding to everyone. I walked on and saw a kid that had light blond hair, and a couple of daggers. He reminded me or someone, but I couldn't place who.

"Hello" I yelled and he whipped his head in my direction, and I saw the resemblance. He looked like Luke a-lot, and I guessed that he had a brother that I didn't know about.

"Oh hi" he said, and he seemed friendly enough "I don't know what to do"

"What do you mean" I asked "are you lost"

"No I just don't want to go in alone" he said, so I walked over to him and put Riptide away before walking into the field, and when I saw that he hadn't come through yet. I poked my head out and looked at him "come one I'll show you around" and saying this seemed to boost his confidence, and when he stepped through I showed him around and then stopped in-front on the Hermes cabin.

"This is your cabin" I said and then asked "you are a son of Hermes right" he looked shocked

"How did you know" he asked looking at me

"You look very much like your brother" I said and then waved him inside, and turned to go to my cabin. Though I swear that he looked at me evilly before I turned around, but when I looked at him again I didn't see him, but I saw a light on in the far left side of the cabin. So I dismissed the thought and went to my cabin for the night. I was waken up by a loud horn sounding the beginning of breakfast. So I got up, dressed, and started to head to the mess hall for breakfast. We were having pancakes today, and even thought they weren't blue. They still sufficed, and they were awesome and very filling. I was full after three of the giant pancakes, and then Chiron stepped up to the podium, and stamped his hoof getting everyone's attention. That wood must be rather tough because he seems to stamp on the same place every time.

"So tonight we are going to play a special game of capture the flag with the newbies being head of a squadron, and this young man here" he pointed a hoof at the kid that I showed around the place earlier " is Ryan, and he is going to be the head of the red teams squad" I was shocked because I was usually the leader of the squadron, but today's games were different, so I let it pass over my head. The rest of the day went by well except for the fact that Annabeth wasn't hanging out with me much anymore. I walked by the sparring zone and saw Annabeth and Ryan taking to each other, but I left them alone because he was new and was probably trying to get to know everyone. That night we played capture the flag, and won both times even with him being the leader, but the second time we almost lost if it wasn't for the trap that he had put just before the line making the people with the person with the flag fall into a deep pit unable to cross the line to their side. A few moments later we crossed the line with their flag, and I had to admit he was a pretty good planner.

That night I was awoken by someone knocking on my door. I opened it to see Annabeth in the doorway, and she didn't look happy.

"What" I said sleepily

"DO you have my dagger" she said "I haven't seen it, and I checked everyone else's cabins already with no -" then she pushed past me, and picked up a shiny object from the corner or my cabin in plain sight from the door.

"I swear that I didn't take it" I said holding my hands up in innocence

"Ryan was right" she said "I checked his cabin last, and when it wasn't there he said to check your cabin, and I'm glad I did. Thief" she then stormed out leaving me tired and shocked. I went back to be too tired to to anything about it at the moment. The next few days were the same, with a friend or person from camp coming to my cabin and finding something there. One time there was a shield suspended on the ceiling, and another time it was a long staff under my bed. Yesterday was the staff one, and I went to breakfast as the horn sounded. I sat at a table and the only one that sat with me was Leo who had come to my cabin to find his hammer.

"You aren't mad at me" I asked him

"No" he scoffed "I put all sorts of traps in my cabin, and not one was even touched. So when I found one of my things at your cabin, I knew that you couldn't have been able to do it because you were too clumsy"

"Do you know who is framing me" I asked

"No" Leo said "and if Chiron does something about it I can't do a damn thing about it" I sighed and ate my eggs quietly. Then Chiron went to the stage for the morning's announcements.

"Sorry, but I do not have any announcements for you today" he said then looked at me "Percy I want to see you after breakfast" so when breakfast ended I went to Chiron's office and saw him tapping his hoof impatiently in the floor waiting.

Thanks for reading this book it had 1210 words, 12-6-17.