The Start

(Y/N)'s POV

  BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
Ugh, that's my stupid alarm clock. I just wish my to life to end but my parents hid all the sources to do so. I could run away but since my both parents are actors, they can convince the police so they can quickly find me and act soooo upset. They aren't.

   My parents could give two shits about me. Anyways I got up and went downstairs to make breakfast. My family basically acted like I was their slave. It's only because I'm the mistake. My mom slept with another man when she was drunk and they didn't wear protection. My dad wasn't upset at her , he was upset at the guy for taking a advantage. So the best way for revenge is abusing me. Enough about that , for now let's just see if classes are canceled.

   After making breakfast I had to set up the table. Let's see 4 plates and 4 cups... right spoons, forks and butter knives.  There's 5 in the family but I never eat , at least not here. I wish I had the dorms option but my parents wouldn't let me-

   "(Y/N)!!!! Clean this living room before you do anything else with your stupid life!! Oh wait you don't have one!!" That's my mom alright with her bitchy attitude. 

   "Yes ma'am" Great more stuff to do. 

   I got dressed after the cleaning , it turned out to be the whole house. It's time to head out to class. Grabbing my phone , bag , and keys I headed out the door. Everyone already headed out so I locked the door.

   Arriving at college I sigh. I've been harassed all my life at school. No one wanted to be my family , I was always called the mistake , even the teachers called me that. There's just one professor who actually cares. Sometimes I'll give an excuse to my parents just to spend time with her. Speaking of which I have her English class right now....

   ???'s POV

   I saw a girl walked into the same class I think I'm going to as well. Yeah it is , gosh I hope I won't be late.

   The door opens.....

   "Once upon a Time..."

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Ello!! Sorry guys if you don't like it , it's how I write XD. Anyways it's short because the cliff hanger I wanted was very close. I'll try to make the next chapter longer!!

Author~Tsandere~Chan