Day 2

I'll talk about the thing happened, the first thing I did here in day 2, I got a mistake well...I just laughed, smiled, and be happy. I also had a problem, I had problems with my friend, instead of worrying, I just smiled, and act childish, as ever. As I stated, I'll be childish and immature forevah!

Oh, by the way if you want to talk about what happened from what I said in PRIVATE just PM me anytime you want =D

Now, here's the quote I made for you all my best friends:

"Laughter is day, and sobriety is night; a smile is the twilight that hovers gently between both, more bewitching than either."

Now, can you relate I bet you can but do not worry, I'll explain that my friend!

Laughter is day, and sobriety is night; a smile is the twilight that hovers gently between both, more bewitching than either.

Means that laughter is like your day, as it is important we cannot live without it, we always have laughter, and sobriety, is like night, when we are now serious without laughter already, cause that day, which is laughter, is done, it is now night, so that night which is sobriety is the time we can stop the laughter. After laughter is always sobriety, and after day is always night. And the smile, which is the twilight, that hovers gently between them both, means even if you are in laughter or sobriety, you will never forget to smile, and by that "bewitching" it influences both to smile... even not laughing or serious.

Example in my story: I got laughter in my mistake, I laughed at it, then when it ended, I still smiled, then it came sobriety when I wrote this quote, but I smiled because I did it, I just wrote this. So a day passed, then a night came. Then until another day, another night. So, laughter+sobriety becomes days and nights always passing, and with the smile as the twilight hovers gently between both, more bewitching, than either.

Now read about my next quote and hope you understood it as well as the others!!! 🐬🐬🐬

Thank you!!! 🐢🐢🐢