8. "'cary l-lady hu't"

Start from the beginning

"Loulou?" Harry tried to get the boy's attention. Louis looked at him with a big smile. Harry wiped off the drool on his chin before talking.

"How do you have this boo boo here?" He asked lifting Louis' arm and pointing at the burnt area. Louis looked down and his body tensed.

"'cary l-lady h'rt" He mumbled with scared eyes, making Anne and Harry gasp. Harry knew it but it was still so painful to hear it.

"What did she do? How did she burn you?" Harry asked. Louis looked around a bit, attention on the matter is already gone. Harry took Louis' chin in his hand and made the boy look at him. He repeated what he said.

"'ot kn-knife" He mumbled back and watched as his hand jerked, making Harry's hand move too.

"Why did she do that?" Harry asked. Louis stared at Harry for a few seconds before focusing on the TV again.

"Loulou? Why did she do that? Do you know why did she do that?" Harry tried again. Louis shook his head and shrugged.

'Wow, just great, just fucking great. They burn people with some disabilities without any reason.' Harry thought angrily and looked at Anne to see that she's wearing the same expression on her face.

"I'm gonna report them, mom. I got Louis out of there in the legal way. So I won't have any problem. There are other people in there who suffer just like this. We can't let them continue this." Harry said, looking directly into Anne's eyes. Anne nodded.

"Yes. We gotta report them. Do it tomorrow. And can you come into the kitchen for a minute?" Anne asked not wanting Louis to hear what she's gonna tell Harry. Harry nodded and walked into the kitchen with Anne.

"What is it?" Harry asked sitting on one of the chairs.

"We have to take him to some therapies, Harry. Did you notice that his talking is not as good as it was before?" Anne asked. Harry nodded.

"Yeah, I did. I will try to look for some good therapists for him." Harry said.

-

After a few hours of watching movies and talking Harry decided it would be a good idea to take Louis to his house so he can have a good night's sleep in a comfortable bed. Louis was snuggled to Anne's side, drool dripping from the corner of his mouth.

Harry lightly stroked Louis hair back so he could see his face. "Loulou?" he said running his fingers along Louis cheek in the hopes that it could wake the boy.

Louis stirred and his eyes fluttered open slowly, his face grew into a wide smile as he looked up seeing his best friend.

"'azz-ie!" Louis cheered trying to sit himself up against the sofa.

"Should we go to my house, babe?" Harry asked kneeling in front of Louis as he spoke to him.

Louis yawned and nodded, he giggled lightly as his hand jerked on his lap. He threw his head back against the sofa a loud giggles slipping from his lips as he watched his hand jerk on his knee. Harry smiles fondly as he watched Louis. 'This must be the first time in a while i have seen that smile' Harry thought.

"Come on, Loulou." harry said gesturing Louis to lift his arms up so Harry could carry him out to his car.

Louis pouted and let out a little huff but lifted his arms, Harry picked the younger boy up and set him on his hip. Anne was also asleep so Harry decided that he would let her sleep because she must have worn herself out with all the crying.

"'azz-ie h-omee" louis said jumping a little in harry's grip. Harry grinned down at the boy. 

"Yeah Loulou, going to my house now" Harry said opening the passenger door so he could put Louis on the seat. He sat Louis down and did his best to put the belt around Louis. Louis wasn't cooperating and decide that he would keep unplugging his belt as it was extremely funny to him.

Louis giggled loudly as Harry sighed when Louis unplugged his belt again.

"Right. Loulou, please stop unplugging the belt." Harry said sternly and plugged the belt back in.

Louis huffed and folded his arms and his hand jerked which set him off and he was giggling so loud. Harry chuckled and got in the car and started to drive to his house,which was a 30 minute drive.

Their new life is waiting for them to embrace it.

****

(Word Count 1401)

A/N - Hi baby angels and big tough angels!!!! 

How are you all today??? How are your loved ones? As always I hope y'all are doing great. 

Anyways............. I wrote the first half and Paris wrote the second half of this. How was it???? And please don't kill us. xD

Have a nice day/ night! We love you all to the moon and back! *kissy kissies* 

QOTC - The relationship between you and food in the scale of 1-10?

Answer - 6 

-Ash