Chapter 8 Flashback to Old Time

*There a 4 pigs person got a hostages in dirty book n the police can't kill the person pigs n there can't call team rainbows there got busy with thing n police chief was getting mad at law*
Police chief: WHAT! we can't do anything about it to stop them n we can't kill them or do anything to them now we wait
Lady police: there want to want porno chief magazine
Government person: that if your man kill non species you will get arrested for that
*Ms.Smith was sit down on the chair n drink her coffee n she spit out it n there 4 pigs there shot Zombina on her chest n glaz was hide background invisible cloak see what are there doing see Zombina get shot n he wait for Manako aim at there weapons to break n i put on headphone to listening to trivium the thing that killing me n other one in disguise n one is wait to make more n wait to ms.Smith tell me do it or just hear gun fire*
Police chief: Alright ms.Smith i you think that your squad do the job right *he look at her*
Ms.Smith: don't worry there know what to do
*i was eating a candy n listens to music on my phone n i hear gun fire n there shot gun there have use n Zombina get up from the ground n fire at other pigs n one get the hostage to go free n one kick the another pigs n i came in scary the leader behind of him n Ms.Smith come out n we surrounded the pigs person to give up and he give up easy n it was fake ms.Smith shoot fake round at pigs person n both ms Smith fire at pigs person n after the take care of the pigs person n i was still listening to mix tape n Zombina take off one side of headphone say to me*
Zombina: take me out to eat lover boy
*i look at her and others look at me*
Smith: darling i wanna to see you in my office
*she look at me n get a funny feeling about this squad that Zombina have a crush on me or Manako or Dopperu or Tionishia*

(Skip time for today)

*i was done with her office n talk to her n i walk out to my room n there saw me going to my room see what there do eating or just watching tv or something n i was listening to my mix tape on my phone n there look at me in my room n see what got in my room n i live with 4 girl that crush on me like what with them n there take off my headphones there say to me*
Tionishia: umm what are you listening too on your mix tape sweetie
*she look at me*
Dopperu: yeah what have been listens too love
*she look at me n there get close to me i say to them*
Umm just heavy metal n thrash metal n non-metal n chill music too n classical music *look at them n take off my mask n headsets too and next day that Smith want to take the team out for fun n i not mind her take us for lunch n movie n another thing and there force me to the girl store to buy them thing there need n i walk to hot topic to buy tool shirt n stone sour shirt too n another shirt too n next i buy normal shirt too n there buy me something that want me to for save this squad to leave each n there give me something that special to me i never forget what did to them n i crying front of them*
Dopperu: it okay let out
Zombina:darling we are here for you
Tionishia:that we love you let out the crying
Smith:darling that i really care for you love
Manako: i hate see you cry front of us
*it was a pic of us in a old squad n shirt of Metallica too n bullet for my sniper rifle n there all them give me a big hugs that there really us about me*
( flashback end)
*i look at pic of the squad n the shirt n note too i never forget them that i love more n still outside there still laying down by my shoulder n it was still snowing*
(I know this weird for you guy but take time to make it this book and so give credit n there more coming soon don't worry)