sixteen

INSTAGRAM
(i swear i make better manips then this i just was rushing and didn't care lmao so please don't make fun of me pLeAsE)

INSTAGRAM(i swear i make better manips then this i just was rushing and didn't care lmao so please don't make fun of me pLeAsE)

jackdgrazer Wowie I love MY new best friend!

tagged: brookesummers

493k likes              278k comments

user1 literally who is this chick?

user2 nobody is explaining this girl

user2 SHES SO PRETTY THO

user3 I'm so confused.

sophialillis stop your lying. i'm her bff.

chosenjacobs you guys, take a seat. i'm the real winner😎😎😎

user4 okay wow i love this girl now???

brookesummers 😸😸😸

wyattoleff The back of my head looks so good.

finnwolfhardofficial GUYS IS THIS A JOKE SHES MY BEST FRIEND YOU WOULDN'T HAVE MET HER WITHOUT ME OKAY OKAY

user3 finns getting jelly👀

__

FINN WOLFHARD looked down at his phone and sighed. He had a mission today, and it was all centered around Brooklyn. He had to do it before he and Brooklyn hung out.

He clicked on his agent's (not the sexual assaulter he doesn't exist in this) contact and started calling. His agent, Darryl, picked up and asked, "What are you doing up so early, kid?" Finn ignored the questions and blurted out, "Are there any big dance auditions for anything today? Preferably in Toronto?"

Darryl fell silent on the other line. Finn could tell he was confused. "This isn't for you, right Wolfhard?" He asked. Finn rolled his eyes and sais, "Of course not. Just tell me."

"I heard there's this singer, Sia, asking for dancers your age. Auditions are at the ---- at 2:30 in Toronto. Why do you-" Finn decides to just hang up of Darryl, leaving him in confusion.

Finn quickly scribbles down the information that Darryl just gave him on a piece of paper. He clicked on Brooke's contact and started facetiming.

She answered with tired eyes, asking, "What do you want, fishy?" A smile grew across Finn's face, "There's not a chance you brought your dance stuff, right?" Brooke furrowed her eyebrows and said, "No.. why do you-" Finn cuts her off and blurts, "Just get ready to go shopping and meet me in the lobby in 30."

Brooklyn agreed, a little nervous. She woke up her mom and told her, "Stay safe," is all she said. She threw on some clothes and brushed her teeth and her hair. She slipped on some shoes and grabbed money and headed down to the lobby.

She spotted Finn sitting in a chair by the door. "What's happening?" She asked, embracing Finn in a hug. "You'll see." He said.

__

Finn dragged Brooke by the hand through the streets of Toronto. They went into every shop, getting a bunch of dance stuff. Finn paid for the majority of it, since Brooke could only afford the dance shoes. She felt bad, but she was going to pay him back.

Stopping in front of some audition building, Finn put both hands on Brooke's shoulders and said, "You're auditioning for a music video today. It's inside that building right there, so hurry up and go change. My agent told me this morning-" Brooklyn cuts the curly-haired by off by shaking her head, "What?! Are you insane!"

"Brooklyn, I don't know your middle name, Summers, you're going to do incredible, please just trust me. You told me dancing is what you breathe, so go and prove those people at your school wrong."

Brooklyn looks up and down Finn's face, gives the slightest smile and says, "My middle name is Cossete," and grabs the bags of dance clothes from Finn's hands, and walks in the building. Finn laughs as he watches her go in, surrounded by a million other girls with their hair and makeup perfectly done, stretching out their legs.

He thought Brooklynn looked more beautiful than any of them.

__

THAT MANIP SUCKS!!! btw maddie ziegler doesn't exist in this so the sia music video's with her in it happen like last year in this.

xo.