CHAPTER ONE- I MET A GIRL I REALLY THOUGHT SHE LIKED ME

Start from the beginning

We all looked at her stunned the guys and the girls stood up getting ready to gountil i stopped them i was really pissed she had the nerve to turn like this "No stay where you all are I dont know what the hell has got into you Aleshabut I was doing this for us , just as the guys are doing it for them and their significant halves as Jimmy is for himself and his parents"I could feel my temper rising "AND DON'T YOU EVER CALL OUT MY FRIENDS AGAIN YOU WANT HOME TRUTHS WELL HERES SOME FOR YOU TO FUCKING SWALLOW - YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A JUMPED UP SPOILT HUSSY WHO HAS NEVER HAD TO PAY FOR ANYTHING LIVING OUT OF MUMMY AND DADDY'S POCKET- OOOH LOOK AT ME ALESHA JENNINGS DAUGHTER OF JESSE JENNINGS THE GREAT OIL PROPRIETOR NO MANS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME BUT YOU GOT YOUR CLAWS INTO ME ALL BECAUSE YOU FOUND OUT I WAS IN A BAND ALL YOU SAW WAS FUCKING DOLLAR SIGNS I GAVE YOU ALL I COULD IN OUR FIRST TWELVE MONTHS OF THIS FUCKED UP RELATIONSHIP, I RANG UP CREDIT CARD BILL AFTER FUCKING BILL TO GET YOU WHAT YOU WANTED FANCY CLOTHES, SHOES , MAKE OVERS, MANICURES NOT TOO MENTION SPA BREAKS AND IT WAS ME WHO SUFFERED I'VE HAD TO HOLD DOWN THREE DIFFERENT JOBS AT THE SAME TIME TO GET BACK INTO THE BLACK AND THAT'S HOW IT IS STAYING, I AGREED TO DO THIS TOUR TO FUND YOUR SELFISH NEEDS BUT NO YOU PRESUME THE WORST AS ALWAYS  YET ITS YOU FUCKING AROUND YEAH I FOUND OUT ABOUT YOUR EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES OUT OF OUR BEDROOM SO I'M SORRY ALESHA WE ARE THROUGH I'VE HAD IT AND NO I AIN'T PACKING LOVE ITS YOU WHO NEEDS TO PACK AND LEAVE YOUR FORGETTING YOUR PLACE HERE AND WHOSE HOUSE THIS IS LETS SEE AH YES ITS MY HOUSE YOU JUST SHARED MY BED SO GET UPSTAIRS AND GET ALL YOUR SHIT PACKED AND GET OUT I NEVER EVER WANT TO SEE OR HEAR FROM YOU EVER AGAIN WE ARE HISTORY "I replied to her by now my fists were balled and my breathing was coming fast and heavy.

I grabbed my pack of smokes and headed out into the cool night air I started relaxing and calming down when Jimmy came out "what the fuck man whats got into her shes never been like this" i looked over at him and shrugged my shoulders " to be honest bro shes been like this a while, spoilt bitch she is and you know why huh?" Jimmy shrugged his shoulders in response , "all because of those chicks we spoke to and hung with you remember?'' Jimmy thought for a while "hell yeah you mean those two British chicks Flame and Riot who we met on the beach that night and we ended up spending most of our time hanging with them coz they were cool- never mind sexy"he replied wriggling his eyebrows "yer those two' I replied back Jimmy thought again "whoa dude she seems to forget that was way before you two even met and also we were all just friends with them nothing else".

I nodded again in response "yup Flame and I kept in touch when they went home then all of a sudden communication just stopped'

I still remember the night we met them we were walking along the waters edge as we always do have done since we were kids we would come here a unwind from days in the studio or if things got on top of us we would meet somewhere and head there, the beach was quite that night when we noticed  a fire in the distance flames seemed to dance in the air away from the main part of the fire it wasn't until we got closer we saw two girls dancing and singing at the top of their voices their screaming was quite good and generally laughing and carrying on as if they were the only people left in the world , we carried on walking towards them their energy seemed to be drawing us to them , they had curves in all the right places  in fact they were perfect not too skinny or too big one had dark feathered hair her bangs hung over her face it was dip dyed purple, the other had black hair short and long lengths her bangs were dip dyed red including the longer lengths of her hair on the ends , both had snakebites and ear piercings and they also had tattoos  they never saw us approach them , we sat down behind them watching them have their own mosh pit  headbanging and screaming away in time to the music on their iPod Iron Maiden came on next and Jimmy took it upon himself to join them they screamed when he bounced into them and started to attack them we had to pull Jimmy out of their grips poor guy proper vixens they were.

We introduced ourselves to them when they calmed down "pleased to meet yas I'm Suzanne or flame as I am better known as and this is Sarah or Riot" Suzanne said back, '' nice to meet you both sooo what do you both prefer proper names or your nicknames ?" Johnny asked " nicknames "they both replied at the same time, we sat with them and talked man their accents were cool I could listen to them all night. Jimmy asked what was with the nicknames, they said the nicknames from when they were younger we learned they were quite the rebels starting fights, cause trouble , even creating their own little fires hence how Flame got her nickname  they drank and smoked had boyfriends to us this was typical teenage behaviour Christ we went through the same stage- not the boyfriend part though they still drank and smoked we asked if they lived here they said no they were just here on a months holiday Zacky asked why a month and they replied to get away from all the crap at home and what better than to spend it here.

We spent as much time as we could until they had to leave truth be told we missed those two Brit chicks we headed out to a local bar that same day they left , this is where the guys met Kia, Dione and Haleigh where as me and Jimmy done what we do best and propped up the bar and this is how I met Alesha  she was tall damn her legs I swear went up to her neck she was skinny not my usual type she had long butt length  blonde hair which may I add is not her natural colour it was dyed a platinum blonde which got her the nickname Blondie off Jimmy her eyes were a shade of green not as bright as Zackys she also wore tons of make up which Jimmy asked later on too her face if she used a cement mixer and trowel to apply it I had to stifle a laugh this resulted in a snide remark from her and a dirty which Jimmy just laughed off we hit it off and as they say the rest history and to be honest I wish it was a part of history I could re-write I've never known anyone with a split personality like her she could give Jekyll and Hyde a run for their money that's for sure and jealousy when she found out about Flame and Riot she went total nuts I'm beginning to wonder now if the sudden cease in communication between me and Flame had something to do with her.