Chapter 2

"I honestly don't care got the french because it's really sweet. But it's cheaper so that's what I drink because I can't afford anything else. The Italian is really good. It has a kind of spice to it that makes it so enticing. But I can't afford it so. But yeah. I recommend the Italian." 'Maybe I talk to much' I say to Lettie. 'You think?' "Well, I guess I'll buy us both Italian if you tell me how you knew I wanted a chocolate chip muffin." He teased. "I just figured you to be a chocolate chip muffin guy" He looked thoughtful for a minute. "Well. I guess you were right." And he left.

After work, I go straight to my apartment. 'You are such a moron. Why didn't you ask for his number?' screams Lettie. 'God. That was horrible.' "Oh! Shut up!" I scream. "He quite obviously didn't want anything to do with me. Maybe he smells death on me." I instantly regretted that. Not only did Lettie close off our bond, I started to hurt. It's been 3 years since the murder and I still hurt. I will never forgive Lettie for that but I guess it's also my fault. I was so angry. I had no control. It was our first full year in our new house. Breyden wanted to have a party to celebrate. OF COURSE I SAID YES!!!!!!!!!! I mean really. He was adorable.

About 5pm, the guests started to show up. Everybody came in and gave us hugs and kisses and presents. It was two hours later, and everyone wanted me to play my piano (something I only do when I'm alone). Everyone started crowding around the piano. I couldn't breath. I couldn't concentrate. I started to panic. I got up and left the room but he followed me. He grabbed me by the arm to turn me around so I would face him. When I looked at him, I seen anger and distaste. He told be I was weak and he couldn't figure out why the Moon Goddess put us together. Lettie got angry at him. She started to show herself and I didn't exactly stop her. He stepped back slightly at my gray and blue wolf. I was larger than him in my wolf form, but that didn't stop him. He punched me hard enough to crack my jaw. Lettie lunged at his throat. And she wouldn't stop biting. She looked up at the sound of someone growling and ran. I woke up hours later with blood on my face and hands and I was buck-ass naked.