John typed quickly at his computer, then wrote stuff down on the paper next to him.

Enid paced around the room, talking to someone on the phone.
"Just go to his estate, they'll let you in, John arranged it already. Yes, Alexi, I'm sure you'll be safe, ok? Now go there, we'll be leaving soon. I love you."
She said quietly into the phone then hung up and turned towards us.

"They busted your face up pretty bad."
She muttered looking at my face, and I nodded slightly. The rest of my body was pretty bruised also.

But if I looked this bad, I couldn't imagine what Lincoln looked like.

"Once I get this list done, we can leave back to the estate."
John muttered quietly, quickly typing at the computer. I nodded and ran my hands through my hair, looking over at Enid.

She sat down next to me and pulled me into her.
"Everythings going to be ok. Don't worry."
She told me and I nodded.

**

As I entered the estate, my parents ran to me. They wrapped their arms around me and we all began to cry.

"We're so glad you're safe."
My mom whispered and I leaned into her.
"They took him mom. They took him from me."
I sobbed and my parents squeezed me tightly.

"They'll get him back Anastasia. Don't worry."
My dad whispered, trying to soothe me and John came over.
"I'll bring your bags up to your room."
He muttered and I nodded, still in my parents embrace.

They held me tightly as I clung to them, trying to calm myself down.
"I'm going to work and help with John and Enid to get him back. I-I'm going to go to his office now. Ok?"
I muttered to them and they nodded releasing me.

One of Lincoln's men handed me the lists I had John make and I went up to Lincoln's office.

I sat down in his chair and breathed his scent in. I took a shaky breath then began to go through the lists, names and times.

John and Enid came into the office and I sighed.
"John, tell me which of these people are Juniors mother and who are related to them and who he mostly associates with."
I ordered handing him the list of people and he nodded.

He went to filing cabinet near Lincoln's desk and grabbed a couple of files before walking over to me.

"Enid find me the estates owned by Lincoln, closest to that beachhouse, then the ones that Junior might have some type of assosication in."
I ordered, handing her a different list and she nodded while John got up and opened a new drawer on the filing cabinet.

"These are all our estate files."
He told her and she nodded bringing her chair over to it.
"Wheres the files on all of our vehicles?"
I asked him and he opened the laptop in front of me.

"On the laptop, we have some paper ones, but you'll be able to see which ones have been moving where because of the GPS we have hidden in each one. No one except Lincoln and I know that the cars have GPS' in them."
He replied and I nodded as he led me over to some website or something.

I looked through the list of cars and locations, grabbing a piece of paper and pen quickly.

We were quiet as we all worked, looking for any evidence to help us find Lincoln.

We all sometimes only talked to get information from each other, or John would read something in his files and tell Enid who would circle another estate on her list and write a note about it.

**

"Ok, we have five possible properties of where Lincoln is, the people closest to Junior, and we have a list of a group of five cars whose GPS' say there were at the beach house, but they figured out there was a GPS tracking them and suddenly their location is unknown."
John announced reading through our new lists and notes.

I nodded slowly and sighed.
"Where do we start?"
I asked them and Enid glanced at the clock.
"We'll figure out tomorrow. Don't argue with me. It's better when you work after you let your mind rest."
She told me and I opened my mouth to argue but John stopped me.

"Thats what Lincoln would do."
He replied and I sighed then nodded.
"Alright. Put these lists somewhere safe."
I told John and he nodded then began to put away all of our files we had used.

Enid and I left the office and split off to different rooms. I walked into my bedroom and shut the door behind me.

I kept the lights off and blindly found my way through the room over to the bed.

I climbed into bed and hugged Lincoln's pillow, pulling the blankets up around me.

I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep, trying to clear my mind.