I Love Only You

Copyright © 2017 by BluePurp_38

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without any written permission from me.

I always love reading and watching romantic movies, but I never believed in love at first sight. I believe that love takes time. You meet each other, get to know each other, then eventually falls for each other.

I am now engaged to our family's new business partner. They are currently the biggest food company next to us. As you can see my marriage will be just like the typical rich people's business marriage and it sucks how I can do nothing about it. I just hope that a miracle will happen where we would eventually fall for each other or else we will become the cursed unfortunate couple just like what happened to my poor two elder sisters.

So yeah I basically gave up on life. I stopped dreaming and making decisions for myself. It will all be useless anyway because my life is already decided. That's why I find it ridiculous when people dream of living a life with silver spoons on their mouth because seriously there's nothing good about it. It's simply lonely and suffocating.

Anyway, I am now working at our main branch, "La Elegante", as a training before I get married to my fiance, Kaito Cullen. We only met a few times before the engagement because he was also busy at their main branch, "La Briciola", which specializes on Gelato and pizzas unlike ours which specializes on cakes and breads.

"Good morning everyone! The new employee who won at the audition for the main branch is here and he will start working today," the manager said as he nodded at the new employee and let him introduce himself.

"Good morning," he said as he smiled then bowed to us. "I am Usui Kashino. Please take care of me and I am pleased to meet all of you."

"Usui you may start now. Your assigned stove is 50," the manager said.

"Thank you sir," Usui said as he bowed.

Dumbfounded. I stared blankly at him as he walked towards his assigned stove, number 50, the stove next to me. He really looks familiar.

"Hi. I'm Usui and you?" he asked as he offered me a shake hand.

I looked at him thoroughly and thought and thought and thought. I remember it now. He's the guy I caught a glimpse of yesterday while crossing the pedestrian lane. No wonder he seems familiar.

"Ah hello. I'm Erzella Heartifilla. Nice to meet you. Do you remember me?" I asked with a cheerful, yet hopeful smile.

"Sorry. No," he said briefly as he looked away and started cleaning his stove down to the oven.

"Ah. Sorry," I said as I looked away and started cleaning, trying to hide the disappointment in my voice.

I looked at him as he started to prepare the ingredients he gathered earlier.

"What are you making on your first day?" I asked.

"649-layered croissant," he said as he started kneading the dough. "And you?" he asked.

"I'm making a Sachertorte," I replied as I measured the temperature because when melting a chocolate it must always be below 60°C.

"By the way I'm curious, you don't look like someone who has a Japanese blood, but-" I trailed off. "Haha you know . . . your name," I asked reluctantly as I stroked a strand of my hair.

"My grandfather on my father's side is half japanese," he said while kneading the dough.

"Ah I see," I said while looking at him curiously.