"Bulbul. My name is Bulbul Arora."

"I'm Pragya. Pragya Rajwanshi." the girl responded with a smile.

She looked at the luggage Bulbul was carrying

She looked at the luggage Bulbul was carrying. "So? New in town?"

"Nah. I'm just here to attend the wedding of my boyfriend's big brother." she answered making a face.

Pragya chuckled at her antics. "Ah, I see."

"Yep. I wa-" Bulbul's phone buzzed, interrupting her. Her face scrunched up in anger as she saw it was Purab calling. Bulbul cut the call and sat down near Pragya with a huff.

Pragya looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Sorry for being nosy, but is something wrong?"

Bulbul let out a tired sigh. "It's okay. You're not being nosy. And as for who it was, it was my idiotic, nitwitted boyfriend, Purab!"

"Eh? What did he do?"

"Instead of hurrying over here to pick me up from the airport, he's busy buying teddy bears!"

Pragya chuckled. "Well, maybe because he wants to make you happy."

Bulbul rolled her eyes. "Well yeah, I do like teddies. But this isn't the time for that. I mean, come on! Shouldn't he act more responsible?"

Pragya smiled at her. "But he loves you, doesn't he? And in love, rationality rarely has any control over the heart."

"True. But it's not like I'll hate him if he doesn't bring me a gift. I'm not that spoilt."

"True Bulbul. But maybe he just wants to see your smile brighten a bit more when he gifts it to you. The smallest of things matter a lot."

Bulbul snorted. "Such little things won't be of any value once time passes."

Pragya shook her head. "You're wrong. Once time passes, you'll realize how precious these little things, which seem of no value, are the most important things in love. Love blossoms from these little things."

Bulbul chuckled. "Pragya, my father's rich. And I have tons of gifts and teddies in my room. Purab is wasting his time with his tiny gift."

"Then you don't value him enough." Pragya replied. "Bulbul, he loves you. That is why he is doing this for you. He must have stopped at the gift shop hoping to please you. So what if he is a little late? Let it be. But look at what he's doing. Purab knows he can't match the luxury your father gives you. Yet, he decided to buy you a small gift. What matters isn't the gift, but the sentiments behind it."

Bulbul looked at her quizzically. "You seem to speak from experience. Do you have someone that you like?"

 Do you have someone that you like?"