"He does have a point." Kurenai agreed.

"Well she wouldn't hurt any of us. We've known her since she was a kid."

"Still doesn't mean that she can kick our asses."

Everyone gulped while imagining Izuka mad getting ready to kill us.

"S-she was trained by every powerful shinobi in the village." Asuma said.

"Yeah let's not mess with her." Gai concluded.

"Agreed," We all said.

*Time Skip*

The mission was finished and we were all heading back to the village. I was going faster than normal because I had a bad feeling; we all did actually. We traveled at a fast pace rushing to get back home to see if something had happened while we were gone. By we I really mean me; the others kept repeating that I was paranoid.

By the time we made it to the village it was the afternoon. I didn't sense Izuka at the village gates like we predicted. She wasn't at her house so I decided to go to the Hokage.

"Sasuke left the village," Lady Tsunade said.

"What?!"

"Since you and the others weren't around I had to send the rookies out to get them."

"What did you say?! So, only those 5 rookies went to get Sasuke..."

"There was no other choice, give the situation of the village."

"Hmmmm......we've hit the necessary minimum.......what about Izuka?"

"No one has seen her..."

My heart sunk knowing this was not like her. He knew deep down that she ran off again without a goodbye. He hoped it wasn't true; he couldn't lose her again. 

"Look at this! You mission has already been decided!" Lady Tsunade shouted.

"Eh when I'm finished, I'll come back....there's no need to worry." I said giving her a wave.

I needed to find Sasuke and hopefully find the 5 rookies alive. Once I was outside the gates I summoned my pack.

"First, go off in all directions until you get Naruto and Sasuke's scent. When you get the scent, call out. Then keep going." I commanded. "Right! Scatter!!"

They dispersed. I thought back to when they were fighting a few days ago.

"I was naïve....With that it's possible for them to kill each other..." I thought.

I then heard a howl from one of my dogs. I hurried off into the direction of the howl. I met up with Pakuun a few seconds later.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"Not too far up ahead...........they're at Final Valley..."

"Of course that would be the place of all places to fight."

"History repeats itself Kakashi."

I could feel their chakra now......Naruto's is stronger than it was before so that means that the nine tail's chakra has consumed him.

"Just a little further!" I thought.

Sasuke's chakra just spiked and has an evil aura to it...he has activated his curse mark.......I then felt something from their chakra.

"This chakra.......is terrible!" I thought.

As soon as the chakra died down it started to rain....a bad sign...something has happened.

"Rain! Have you lost their scent?" I asked Pakuun.

"I still have it...They're here!" Pakuun replied.

We landed on a cliff to see Naruto laying in the middle of it. I couldn't tell if he was still alive or not.

"Am I too late?"

Getting a closer look Naruto was still alive but barley........he was in bad shape.....

"Naruto....why like this?" Pakuun asked.

He then sniffed Sasuke headband.

"Sasuke's," Pakuun confirmed.

I then grabbed the headband and placed it on Naruto then started to pick him up.

"If I wasn't in time.....I'm sorry.....Was your fate....inevitably death?"

Pakuun and I headed back to the village with Naruto on my back.

"Kakashi-sensei........what about Sasuke?" Naruto asked barely conscious.

I was about to answer but I felt a few people appear beside me.

"Kakashi-san...What is Uzumaki Naruto's condition?" A medical ninja asked.

"He's alright." I answered.

"Sasuke....where is Uchiha Sasuke?!"

No one answered.

"What's the situation with the other Genin?" I asked changing the subject.

"Yes! By the Hokage's order the first and second medic teams were dispatched. They've already recovered the scattered injured Genin. They have been taken to receive urgent medical treatment."

"What's the situation?"

"Nara Shikamaru has a minor injury, Inuzuka Kiba has a deep wound, but there's no danger to his life. Hyuga Neji and Akimichi Chouji are in critical condition for the moment, their situation is uncertain."

 Quickly we got back to the village and headed to the hospital and emitted Naruto. Once everything was settled I finally went to Lady Hokage's office.

"What is it Kakashi?" She asked.

"Where's Izuka? She didn't come on the mission, I don't sense her anywhere, she didn't go after Sasuke along with Naruto, she's not in the hospital with Naruto, and I know that she isn't on a mission. Where is she?"

I was met by silence. Tsunade looked at me with stern eyes that held worry and sadness.

"She..she's missing.""

"What do you mean by missing?!"

"The day before you went on the mission someone infiltrated the village.............we tried to find them but they disappeared as soon as they came.......No one could find Izuka or Kentaro......they've been missing ever since. We believe that she was captured and Kentaro went to go and find her.

That's the reason on why we had to send the rookies on the mission. All the ANBU were either protecting the village or finding Izuka and Kentaro. By the looks of her house she didn't go quietly; there was a struggle. I didn't tell anyone because I knew that you would go looking for her. I'm sorry Kakashi; once I get new information on this then I'll tell you right away."

I walked straight out her office without another word. I couldn't believe that Izuka could've been kidnapped.........she's too smart and strong for that..........but whoever it was must've been careful........

Yeah idk about the line O.O its just there cus it wants to be ^^ So what happened to Izuka???????? No one knows! well IIII know hehe