These arms

Joelene's POV*

The next morning I woke up next to Chance, but the weirdest thing about the whole scenario was that I wasn'tnt screaming... I havent slept like that since I was younger, like 6 years old. His built arms were wrapped around my waist

It all felt right, but it's like a dream to me, like the moment I open my eyes, it will all disappear. He looked so peaceful he slept like nothing could wrong. His mouth was slightly parted his full lips allowing silent snores past. His beating heart a drum that signifies my life...

God damnit, I've known him for less than 24 hours, and I'm already like this..... ughhhh I've gone from having no love, to being totally..... I don't even know how to say it

*DERSA*

*Joe calm down I don't get you. You have your mate right here, and your trying to configure words that are wrong. At least Colt isn't going all creeping on us...*

Shut up Riza and I'm not creeping B I'm simply watching him sleep. Damn. ok, so maybe I am being creepy....

*You think.... His lips look so soft, touch them. Now. Oh you should touch his hair it looks so damn fluffy. I love it! *

Damn, and I thought I was being fucking creepy. At least I'm not crawling into his fucking lap.

*shutup*

*DERSA OUT*

I slowly swiped my thumb along his bottom lip the sparks spread through the pad of my thumb. When I started to pull away, I was caught by my wrist. His beautiful coffee-colored eyes opened.

"Why'd you stop? It was nice, mate." He was staring very intently into my eyes.

"I- I just.... I didn't think you were awake." I turned crimson as he looked at me such.

"It felt good, little dove" "Dove? Little?" I laughed at this bit " Sir, you must be talking about someone else I am far from little. I'm 5'9 and I'm fat so.... I don't resemble that remark, kind sir" he growled at my reply "You are not. You are perfect. You are skinny a.f. I carried you inside, and honestly it felt like I was carrying a cat. Plus if we are to be accurate, the only thing that ain't small on you is that nice ass of yours.... and your chest , but that's good. I don't like all bone."

*$★♥◆¤ Hey ya my pretties. Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. I've been busy with school and work.

Well, comment, vote. Y'all know that I love your replies and stuff it makes me happy to get feed back. I just got a snap chat to so add me!! Guys I'd really appreciate it

My snap is lostbroken18

Well, peace out my lovelies.

-mischeif