a/n

right i'm sorry about this guys but i'm about to go on a full on rant, if you watch the vampire diaries carry on reading if not then u can skip this...

ok so wtf was up with the season finale! WTF JULIE R U TRYING TO LOSE ALL OF UR FANS OR SOMETHING! u cant just fucking kill of damon and bonnie! seriously! yes i'm glad that alaric, stefan and enzo are alive but seriosly! u cant just fucking kill off one of the trio and the anchor! wtf! this is fucking rediculous, if she doesnt bring them back in season 6 i will never ever ever! watch the show again! the goodbye scene between damon and elena had me in tears and did u notice the different reactions elena had to stefan's and damon's death, yes they were both extremly sad and heart breaking for her and everyone else but with stefan she hardly cried, but with damon she full on broke down, you can tell she loves stefan but as a best friend or a brother but damon...she loves him, like truly loves him. 

i heard this quite a few times:

ian (Damon) did an interview and said that the only reason he was killed off was because he asked to leave the show, and its all because of nina (elena) because they recently broke up and it wasnt pretty, he said he cant stand to be around her. so if this theory is true then damon is never coming back!

but then theres this theory:

that he will be brought back and another majoy person will be coming back to the show and no one will ever see this person coming back....that leaves a few questions opend? could it be one of elena's parents? silas? katherine? amora? who?! 

so basically julie, bring damon back or i can garantee u will lose over half of the fandom because the show wont be the same without him.

rant over :)