/ INTRODUCTION .

jennie eleanor beauregard, known by her korean name, won haewon, is the heiress of her late parent's kingdom alongside her older brother. while her father was korean-american, her mother was eurasian and queen.

when jennie was as tall as five apple, along with her brother, they witnessed the brutal death of their parents. the assassination of their loved one were never explained, although it was clear that it was because of their royal statuses.

which led people to believe that she would be the heir to take over the kingdom, although it wasn't the case. haewon, being an active ballerina/ballet teacher and archer getting ready for future competitions, she has too much on her hands and no time to lead a kingdom, which is why the leadership and responsibilities has been passed on to her older brother, alexander won, also known as won heechul.

at 20 years old, she has achieved more than she could think of. she excelled as a ballerina and as an archer, won many awards and even had a loving best friend. she eventually had feelings for him, but it all went away when he betrayed her.

with the pressure of always being as perfect in her dances and having the perfect aim, she was soon diagnosed with a panic disorder. although she claims she isn't necessarily stressed, she will always be deep down. she has developed the bad habit of being harsh on her students about their feet not being pointed.

 she has developed the bad habit of being harsh on her students about their feet not being pointed

' fix your feet when you dance, and then you can get an attitude with me. '

and despite her round face and nice smile, she has the attitude of a brat. she will be mean and tell you off if something you do bothers her, and as a perfectionist, it's her way or no way.

you have to be worthy of her time, not a waste.

' point your feet. point your fucking feet! '