"Feel what?" Dustin questioned.

"It's like before it's gonna storm, you know?" Steve starts. Despite Liz not liking the conversation with Dustin talking about how to win over Max, she listened. "You can't see it, but you can feel it, like this, uh... electricity, you know?"

   "Oh, like in the electromagnetic field when the clouds in the atmosphere—"

   "No, no, no, no, no," Steve rambles, shaking his head as Liz chuckles at Dustin. "Like a... like a sexual electricity."

"Oh."

"You feel that," Steve says, pointing to Dustin, then slightly turning his gaze to Liz, "and then you make your move.

"So that's when you kiss her?"

"Whoa, whoa. Slow down, Romeo." Steve says, throwing more meat onto the ground. "Sure, okay, some girls, yeah. They want you to be aggressive, you know? Strong. Hot and heavy. Like a... I don't know, like a lion." Liz gave Steve a 'what-the-fuck' look which of course he didn't see since she was behind him, but she rolled her eyes at his explanation. "But others, you gotta be slow, you gotta be stealthy, like a... like a ninja."

"What type is Nancy?" Dustin asks.

"Nancy's different." Steve says, which causes Liz to smile slightly. "She's different than the other girls."

"Yeah, she seems pretty special, I guess." Dustin agrees.

"Yeah. Yeah, she is."

"But, this girl's special, too, you know." Dustin says. Liz sighs, and nods. Yeah, yeah she is special. "It's just, like, something about her."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey." Steve says, stopping in his tracks. He throws down another piece of meat, "You're not falling in love with this girl, are you?"

   "Uh... no."

   "Okay, good. Don't." Steve says, now continuing to walk. He casts a glance to Liz before speaking, "She's only gonna break your heart and you're way too young for that shit."

   They walk in silence for a minute as Liz thinks about Max. She knew that she didn't know her enough to be in love with her, but she also knew that she really liked her. Liz knew that she had only known Max for a few days, and she knew that there was only a small chance that Max liked girls, so why even try to compete with any other boy? She had decided right then and there that from that moment forward, she was done liking Max. She didn't care what her heart said, she had to listen to what her brain was telling her: She had no chance.

"Fabergé." Steve finally says, breaking the silence.

"What?" Dustin and Liz ask in unison.

"It's Fabergé Organics." Steve says, pointing to his hair, which makes Liz snort. He glares at her before turning back to Dustin, "Use the shampoo and conditioner, and when your hair's damp... it's not wet, okay? When it's damp... you do four puffs of the Farrah Fawcett spray."

"Farrah Fawcett spray?" Dustin chuckles.

"Yeah, Farrah Fawcett." Steve says, stopping once again. "Either of you tell anyone I just told you guys that and your asses are grass. You're dead, Henderson... and you too, Elizabeth Marie. Do you understand?"