Hanging out

Quick A/N skip is you need to, this is my first fanfiction okay?
--------
A week after meeting Cole

(Coles POV)

Why was this girl so cute? Her beautiful (E/C) eyes, and her (H/L) (H/C) was so soft- UGH! Cole, this isn't you, you don't like her. Or do you? I asked myself in every class, I only saw (Y/N) at art, music, and PE.

At PE today, I saw she wasn't acting normal when coach said "we are going to separate into our groups of two for the rest of the year!". It looked like I wasn't going to be paired with her until, both our names were called and we were together. She looked suprised, but I didn't care, although I blushed instantly.

(Your POV)

I was acting like a little child even time I saw Cole, but at PE I was different when we were being split for the year. Then me and cole were paired, I was suprised when I saw Cole blushing for the first time.

After school he offered to take me home, I tried disagreeing. But once no one was around, I saw Cole look around for anyone and he picked me up bridal style and brought me back to the secret room. I yelped quietly when he tossed me inside.

He stood me up and pinned me against the wall, I was blushing madly.

(Coles POV)

I threw (Y/N into the secret room when no one was around and I pinned her against the wall. I saw her blushing a bit too much. I leaned in with our noses touching, and I leaned even further until....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH CLIFFHANGER!
Just wait until tomorrow for the next update!