STRUGGLE

Chelsie was only fourteen when a stranger took her innocence, although she didn't tell a soul until she reached eighteen it still haunts her in her twenties.
Fuck it's morning I got to get up I'm late , Chelsie says to herself as she shuts her alarm clock off .
The deadline for my paper is due today and I don't have even half of it finished .
She walks down stairs to start the coffee maker before quickly entering the shower .
Omg I don't have time for all this ,the stress is just too much and my thoughts are so heavy on my mind .
I should call my therapist later and see if she can fit me in.
At work Chelsie tries hard to focus on it but it all seems to be way too much on her ..her thoughts keep taking over her head like a scary movie on replay .
She needs to focus this job is all she has to support herself and her baby girl .
Nani omg how can I forget about my precious angel .thank God she is at my mother's for the week I don't know what I would have gotten done with her here .
She shock her head ,dammit Chelsie that's your child you should be with her ,but I must focus .
The work day has ended and Chelsie heads home,she stops at the local coffee shop to pick up a nice warm cup of coffee since she wasn't able to drink it this morning.
Fuck!!!! The coffee maker was still on I guess this will just have to wait .
Thank God the house didn't burn down she thought to herself as she entered her home .
I need a nap she thought to herself.
Chelsie lays down and takes a long nap but the nightmares have returned .
Can she fight these dreams or will she always be a victim.

To be continued....