Rain rain.

Hello peoples. I have the entire house to my self so i am jamming out o one direction as loud as possible and writing this. So yeah Life is good. Im gonna Eat like Niall, be crazy like Loui, Stay away from spoons like liam, Be a bradford badboy like zayn, and Stalk all my crushes and be flirty like Harry. Funnnnn lifffeee.! <3

 COMMENT

VOTE

FAN MEE!!!!

OH AND EAT CHEESE EATS LOTS AND LOTS OF CHEESE!!!! :D

LIAM'S POV!!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////'

She walked in and she shined brighter than all the lights in the room. She looked stunning, Just beautiful, the way she danced around looking at every image of the room

" Liam. Oh my god. This is beautiful." She said smiling at me. I smiled at her then pulled her into a hug " Not as beautiful as you." I wispered into her ear, i felt her tense up, but it quicly went away and she put her arms around my neck and her head leaning on my chest. I put my head on hers and we swayed back and forth to the beat of the music. I heard her stomach grumble and chuckled

" Are you hungry?" I asked. She nodded under my chin.

" Well we have, steaks ready for us." I said breaking our hug and walking over to the candle lit table that i lit up for us.

" Oh wow Li, you went through a lot." She gushed. I pulled out her chair for her to sit in it, and she was blushed and sat down, then i pushed her chair in and  walked over and sat down across from her.

" Eat up." I said pointing to the steak on her plate.

She took a bite and moaned with pleasure.

" This is amazing Liam." She said taking another bite. I chuckled and took a bite myself.

After we ate our food and talked for a little stood up and asked her to dance. We glided across the floor hand in hand then i pulled her close and she put her arms around my neck and i put my hands on her hips and she looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes.

Bella's POV

" Liam this is so perfect."  I said, looking deep into his eyes.

" Yes, it is." He agreed, just then i felt a drop of water on my shoulder, then another on my hand, i looked up and sure enough it was starting to rain. Liam noticed it to we were both looking up feel drop after drop on our face. Then the rain got heavier starting to pour down. I laughed then broke liams grasp on my hips and started dancing around in the rain.

He watched me laughing as i twirled around skipping in the rain.

" Come on dance with me!" I said pulling his hands and walking him out into the rain.

" Your crazzy its freezing out her." He said laughing and kicking puddles at me.

I returned the favor kicking water at him laughing.

" Your gonna pay for that." He said wrapping his arms around my waist from the back and twirling me around. I laughed and he set me down turning me around. He looked deeply into my eyes, we were inches apart. Then He leaned in a pressed his lips to mine. I reached my hands up through his wet hair, his hand wrapped around my waist, hand on my back pulling me closer. I pulled him closer, if possible. Our lips moving with a sinc. Our perfect kiss in the rain. He broke the kiss and smiled at me " This is so perfect." He wispered, water dripping down his face.

I nodded then kissed him again. I felt a smile reach his lips as we sat there kissing, in the rain. Harry would be so jelous right now, we both new how much he craved a kiss in the rain, But this moment right here right now, was ours.