Beach day!

HEllo Everyone Sorry it took me so long to upload i have been working on my other story, Prince Charming AKA Harry styles, i apsolutley love it haha! So check it out! Hope you like this chapter.!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN ME!

Liams POV.

The boys were all in the water I looked over to see Bella and angie sunbathing. I could help but stare at her perfect body.She was gorgeous, her hair was in beach wave curls, long and brown, with sunglassed on showing her bare belly. She was tan, and beautiful. She made my heart race, and made me druel. I looked over to the guys who were making sand castles. I decided to go talk to Bella. Maybe sit with them for a minute.

" You guys arent gonna lay here the whole time are you?" I asked walking over to them.

" I dont know maybe. This feels great." Angie answered not even looking at me.

" I will go swimming later or something." Bella answered pulling her sunglasses off and looking at me. She smiled. I smiled back at her.

" DID SOMEONE SAY SWIMMING?" Loui yelled from his sand castle, or sand pile.

" SWIMMING!" THe boys yelled running over to us. The girls scream,ed and kicked as the boys picked them up heading for the water. I laughed and ran after them.

" LIAM HELP ME!" Bella cried as Harry and Niall Carried her to the water.

" Okay lads let me see this one." i winked at the boys, they handed them over to me.

" thank you. Now let me down." Bella wined.

" hmmm. I dont think so.!" I said kissing her nose and running to the water with her in my arms screaming and laughing. " LIAM JAMES PAYNE PUT ME DOWN!" WE were knee deep in the water but it wasnt touching her yet.

" Fine whatever you say." I said and dropping her in the water which she made a slash and schreaching as she hit the water

" I ment on land." She wined i laughed as she tried to get up, I held my hands out for her. But instead of helping her up she pulled me down on top of her.

" Arghg!" I yelled when i went tumbling ontop of her, she laughed.

" thats what you get." She laughed as i sat next to her in the freezing ocean.

" Oh yeah?" She nodded and laughed. I got really close to her and picked her up and through her over my shoulder.

" Liam no! please I dont want to get my hair WEt no! NO! LIAMM STOP! ARGhhh.!" she wined while kicking my chest and punching my back, she just gave up and started to yell.

We got deeper in the water and i let her go and we swam splashing each other and laughing. The boys and Angie joined us and we had a huge splashing war.

I struck a wave at Harry then Niall then I Felt two arms on my shoulders pushing down. I held my breath and fell under water, then lifted back up the body still on me. I looked over to see Bella had dunked me. She was laughing as i grabbed onto her.

" YOU CANT HURT ME THAT WAS FOR GETTING MY HAIR WET!" SHe insisted, i lauhged then splashed her again.

"Alright lads, im starving who says we find some food then bring it back and have a piknic?"

" ooo yess that sounds amazing I heard there were going to be fireworks tonight. And i know a place were no one ever goes so we dont have to worry about fans." Bella suggested we all agreed and walked out of the water drying off and wlaking back to the car, We would go home grab warmer clothes and food.