"You know that you can always come to me for anything no matter what, right?" I asked, reaching over to hold his good hand. "Even if it's just to talk and it's three in the morning, I don't care."

Gee smiled softly and nodded. The piece of pie he ordered came while I myself just got some coffee.

"I really hope that everything is okay," Gee mumbled. "That's What everyone at the hospital has been telling me over and over again."

"It really is," I promised. "And soon you're gonna be happy and healthy and you're gonna be able to be in college where you can be whoever you want to be and no one will judge you for it."

Gee didn't say anything, taking a bite of his pie.

"I don't wanna go back to that school," he mumbled. "I hate it there. Everyone always just bullies me and hurts me and it's awful."

"I know, Gee, it really does suck there but you only have two and a half more weeks," I said.

"That's not a lot of time," he mumbled.

"No, it's really not," I agreed.

The two of us were quiet as he ate.

"I never really liked Dallon," he mumbled. "I-I always loved you. I never stopped loving you."

"I never stopped loving you either," I said hopefully.

Maybe this was finally it, maybe we were finally going to get back together again.

"I'm not very hungry anymore," Gee said, pushing away his mostly finished pie.

"That's alright, let's just head back, it's starting to get late," I said.

We got into my car and drove back to campus.

"C-can I sleep in your house tonight?" Gee asked hopefully. "I got nightmares in the hospital last night and I don't wanna be alone."

"You have Ryan," I said.

"B-But I want you," he whimpered.

"Of course you can stay with me," I said.

He smiled softly and the two of us went back to my house.

"You tired?" I asked. "I know they have you on some pain medication but I don't know if you're drowsy or anything."

"No, I'm okay, Daddy," he said, sitting on the couch.

Oh god, it was so nice to hear that again.

"I don't have Mr. Fluffles, Daddy," he said.

"I'll go get him for you, you just wait right here sweetheart," I said.

I went to his dorm, grabbing Mr. Fluffles as well as a bag of some of his other things. As I was walking back I passed by Jamia and some of her friends. I heard them giggling as I ignored them.

"You should see him, he sure is packing," I heard Jamia whisper. "Like, He was really big, I couldn't fit him in my mouth."

She told people?! Fuck, everyone knows that things like that spread like wildfire in high school and I was about to get myself fired if that information spread to any of the staff members.

I got back to the apartment and saw Gee sleeping on the couch. I smiled softly, kneeling down to run my fingers through his hair. So much for not tired.

I picked him up and carried him back to my bedroom carefully. I took off his dress, putting one of my big, soft shirts on him instead. Thankfully the meds knocked him out pretty good so he wasn't waking up.

I tucked him into the bed, putting Mr. Fluffles under his arm. I watched him sleep for a moment, he looked so peaceful. I brushed the black hair out of his face and kissed his forehead before I walked out.

I made myself a bed on the couch and sighed, grabbing a beer from the fridge. I stripped down to my boxers and turned off the lights, turning on the tv. I watched the news for a little while before I heard soft footsteps behind me.

"Thought You were gonna come cuddle with me, Daddy," Gee said, his voice barely above a whisper as he clutched Mr. Fluffles to his chest.

"I'm sorry, Baby, I didn't know if you would want me in bed with you just yet," I said.

I got up and shut off the tv, wrapping an arm around his waist as we went back to the bedroom. Gee smiled at me sleepily as we both crawled into bed together.

"Sorry I was stupid and dated Dallon," he mumbled slowly.

"No, Baby, you aren't stupid, please don't ever call yourself stupid," I said.

When I looked at Gee I saw he was already asleep again. I chuckled softly and carefully pulled him close, closing my eyes as the two of us fell asleep together.

The alarm woke me up and I sighed, grabbing my phone to call in and take a PTO day. I just wanted to be here to take care of my little baby boy again. I snuggled back up against Gee, smiling softly as I kissed the top of his head.

Gee mumbled something before he blinked his eyes open, looking at me with his beautiful hazel colored eyes.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," I whispered.

Gee smiled softly, pressing his face into my chest.

"You hungry, beautiful?" I asked and he nodded. "Alright, I'll go make us some breakfast. Do you wanna stay in bed or come out to The couch."

"Couch," he mumbled. "Can you carry me?" 

I nodded, picking him up. Gee winced slightly but didn't say anything. I set him on the couch, grabbing him a sippy cup of juice and some pain medication. I made waffles for the two of us and sat down on the couch.

"Thank you, Daddy," Gee said as I turned on the early morning cartoons.

"Of course," I replied. "And then after this we'll give you a little bath and then we can cuddle up on the couch and just watch movies."

Gee smiled happily and nodded. We ate quietly and finished up while I stood up and went to the bathroom. I ran a hot bath, filling it with the bubbles that I knew he loved.

"Come on, Baby Boy," I said.

I held Gee's hand and brought him to the bathroom. Gee looked over to me as we stopped in the hall and I frowned in confusion. He leaned forward suddenly, pressing his lips against mine in a sweet kiss that I missed so much.

"I love you," Gee whispered.

"I love you too," I mumbled.

I held his hips, pulling his body close to mine as I kissed him deeply.