Two

Jace
Baby its you,your the one i love,your the one i need
"That's a wrap"the director of my photoshoot said.I immediately thanked him and some other crew members and went to the changing room and changed.I left the clothes next to the rack of clothing and got my keys and rushed to see Riele."Riele!"I yelled at her."What!?" she yelled looking back at me stopping at her car."Its really you"I said softly.

"Nawh its just her evil twin,dafauq of course it's me."she spat at me and I mean I did deserve that."Look I wanna be in Hayden's life let me see her I've completely changed."I pleaded she she shook her head."You could have texted or called you know?! Not leaving me here to figure it out on my own!But yea you have a girlfriend now,thought you would run into me?!"she fired back and I ran a hand through my hair before coming closer to her.

"Your the one who left!You left me and you took my daughter with you!With you!I didn't have a choice!You took her from me!You did"I yelled getting in my feelings.I just wanted to go back to my old way but I can't I have to be people's role model.

"Fuck you Jace"she told me and handed me the promise ring I gave her that she had just ripped off her finger."Should have never kept that shit anyways."she said to me."I still kept mine..."I said showing her my ring finger."Thought we would be close if I still wore it"I continued.

"You didn't realize that when you left I was depressed and my addiction got worse.I was horrible...I slept in Hayden's room every night from then on..my mom told me I had to get off my ass and do something with myself.That's when I went to rehab....I delt with alot and you may have to.Don't make it about the past.. I just need to be in Hayden's life.Don't take that away from her or me"I said handing her back the ring.

She sniffed and put the ring back on."I wanna meet that girlfriend of yours"she told me."You have my number same as always so text me and we'll make a date for you to see her then you can come as you wish"She tells me and I smile.

"Thanks"I reply and she nods getting in her car and drove off.I bit my lip and smiled to myself.I turned away and walked to my car."Who is she?"a sassy Kaylee said to me as I got in the driver seat."Someone"I told her and she smacked her lips."Don't get smart with me Jace I seen that ring.If you two got sum going on tell me so I can leav- is that's your baby momma?"she asked me and I nodded.

"Her names Riele and she more than my "baby momma" don't even call her that"I told her driving to her house to drop her off."So she gets respect but I can't, you can't even post about me on social media let alone take pictures with me"she said chewing her gum.

"Because were not official and I don't do that"I told her reaching her condo."Your stop"I told her and she looked at me."Your not coming in?"she asked and I shook my head."I have my own home"I told her and she got up not even looking at me after than and went to her condo.

I didn't know what to do as I got back to my place.I picked my phone up as I sat on the couch and face timed Riele.I bit my lip making sure I looked fine and she answered.She was shopping around as it seemed.She added her headphone in one of her ear and let the other one hang."Hayden stop get in the cart before you fall"she told Hayden.

I smiled wishing I was there.She's turned into the mother I knew she would be."What you doing?"I asked her and she looked around and looked down at the phone."Shopping with Ella,Riele and Hayden."she told me."assuming you told them?"I asked and she smirked and nodded."How couldn't I?"she said Ina accent.

"I don't know but anyways"I said and she rolled her eyes sitting her phone down on the cart she was pushing."What are you guys getting?"I asked."Were getting Hayden some things then where going to the mall then out to eat"she said and I nodded.

"What place you guys eating at?"I asked and she put her thinking face on."Bob Evans"she said and I nodded."I could come and we meet up there I can't wait a day to not see her"I told her and she smiled."Well there's no problem with that but I want you to do it-yea just meet us up there then you can take her back to our place in your car then you guys can spend time together"she told me and I smiled.

"Great!perfect actually"I told her biting my thumb."You wanna see her?"she asked me and I nodded.She flipped the camera and I saw the short girl wit two twistys that were long by her waist.She looked back and smiled making poses then Riele flipped it back setting the camera where it was.

"She's beautiful I knew she would I mean look at me"I said making playful jokes."Yea I think I have something to do with that too don't get to cocky"she told me laughing."Riele this way"I heard a voice like Ella say."Ella loud ass"I said shaking my head.

She laughed and shook her head."I got to go we bout to go in for real shopping mode so see you a Bob Evan's by Langston mall be there when I text you (made that up) "she said and I nodded and we waved bye and hung up.

I was so ready to meet up with them i was so excited.I went to my closet and looked for something nice to wear.I know i'm not single but i can change that at any given moment and i knew who i would chop if i was single.I picked out the best cologne and setout everything on my bed dresser.