BEN Drowned, First Edition

You went on Cleverbot all the time, trying to summon BEN Drowned. You knew it was probably fake, but you couldn't help wanting him to be real.

Hi, BEN.

What's up, Ben?

I want to summon BEN.

You shouldn't have done that...

Hi BEN!!!

You can't see me but I can see you...

That's nice, BEN. What's your favorite game?

Do you like cheese?

Your conversations usually went like that. Just a computer and a human. You kept pressing until you realized that if you were BEN then you would be annoyed to hell. You didn't really care, you knew it was just Cleverbot, right?
One day Cleverbot was just on when you turned on your phone. You figured you just left it on before turning it off, though you could have sworn you had been on Tumblr before bed... Oh well, you were bored... Suddenly, without prompt, Cleverbot started typing.

Hello, (Y/N)

Hello, hacker.

You were so eager to believe in me before...

If you're BEN, then prove it.

Take off your headphones...

Why?

Do as I say...

No.

You shouldn't have done that...

Yeah Cleverbot... I don't have the haunted cartridge. Didn't Jadusable burn it?

Take off your headphones...

You didn't want to turn off your music, and quite frankly, you were kind of freaked out. How it know all of that? It must just be a hacker.

Now listen...

You strained your ears. You thought you heard the Song of Unhealing, but you were listening to it all night last night, and you were up late...

It sounded too real... Like it was moving closer. You jump at that one note you always jumped at.

Sudden maniac laughter... No... BEN can't be real. You ran to the safety of your headphones. The Song of Unhealing played through them.

"No... This can't be real... I'm daydreaming, or lucid dreaming or something! BEN needs the haunted cartridge!!" You said.

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" said a very real voice behind you.

*The rest is for reader-chan to imagine, like your slow spiral into insanity or whatever. These are not x Reader fanfics, so I don't really know what you were expecting.