After a few pictures we left the house. "Why are we going so early?" I asked Violet.

"Step one of impressing the family you show up fifteen minutes early. You're not to early that they think you've been doing nothing all day, but you're not late." My sister is a genius.

She stopped the car in front of the Smith residence. "Rachel promise me you'll be the smart, talented girl you are and call 911 if I have a heart attack." I held out my pinky finger, "I promise." She interlocked my pinky with hers and all three of us got out the car walking near the houses front door.

Violet knocked the door and almost immediately the door swung open showing Xavier with his red hair messed up in a good way. He looked just as nervous as Violet did his face being extremely red.

"Fifteen minutes early you know this family too well." He said.

"I hope you didn't mind if I brought Rachel, and Jake with me." He looked and smiled.

"Of course not. You know you two kind of look like each other when you dress the same?"

"We know." Both Violet and I said in unison. We entered the room, and were greeted by Ms.Smith, and her husband Alexander. He had red hair just like Xavier I guess that's where he got it from. Oh Alex and Alexander I get it now.

We entered the dinner room and found Alex already sitting at the table. I took a seat next to him.

"Hey."

"Hey." His smile was amazing. It wasn't one of those smirks or playful smiles it was just a real sincere smile. Wait what was I doing again?

I saw Jake take a seat next to me, and Alex's smile quickly changed into a deep scowl. "Why's he here?"

"Well he was at my place when Violet asked me to come here, and I kind of felt bad so I invited him so I wouldn't get bored when I was over here." His jaw clenched at my statement.

"That's not what I meant. You're not boring it's just I didn't think you'd be here even though it's a family dinner and your well you are the family." I exhaled deeply I hated rambling it was real annoying when I did that. I began to play with the superman charm I was wearing and quickly Alex recognised.

"You know you never told me who gave you that necklace." He said sending me a boyish smirk.

My face got red realising that Jake was the one who gave it to me. Yah I've got a good idea that Alex won't be too happy to hear that.

So we ate we laughed, and had small conversations with each other the dinner was going great so far.

Mrs.Smith began to laugh out of no where and we all looked at her like she was crazy.

"What's so funny mom?" Alex asked. I took a drink of water, since I felt parched.

"I find it adorable how you and Xavier are both dating sisters." The water I was drinking almost shooting out through my nose as I was coughing.

Violet and Xavier began to laugh, and so did Mr.Smith. "Did I say something wrong?"

When I finally caught my breath I explained, since nobody else was going to. "I don't go out with Alex." Mrs.Smith looked at me as if trying to say sorry.

"I'm so sorry dear. It's just the way he talks about you all the time you would understand why I thought the way I did." My face turned red at her words. He actually thought about me? I turned around and found Jake's jaw clenched. His features quickly softened and his eyes directed to my neck. "You wore the necklace I gave you?"

"Well of course I did. I love it, I wear it." He flashed me a sincere smile, and Mrs.Smith began to talk again.

"And don't get me started with the older one..." Xavier stood up quickly and grabbed Violets wrist.