Chapter seven: The argument.

Ava pov:

I woke up feeling tired. I was passed out last night. As I sat up I saw mark and jack already up and eating. "You eating without us?" I playfully cross my arms. "We were hungry" mark said. Then my friends started to wake up. "Look what you did!" Mark said. "So? They needed to wake up." Jack said. I snickered. They woke up and started eating. I went through my backpack and pulled out a hair brush. I started to brush my hair so it would look nice. After I was done brushing it I put my hair up in a pony tail.
I pulled out a protein bar and started eating. "Hey. I never got your names. What's your names?" Mark asked.
"My name is Ava." "I'm katelyn" katelyn did a small wave. "I'm javier" "and I'm marcello." Marcello said in a dumb tone of voice. I snickered a little. "Now you have our names" I said.

All of a sudden we felt a shake for five seconds. "What the?" Jack said. Me and my friends started packing and cleaned up. "I don't know who that is but were packing and going." I said nervously. "Oh shit" mark said. Then both mark and jack started packing.

We started to leave the store. "You're coming with us?" I asked. "Yea. Why would we not come with you? Its to dangerous to stay out here even in this situation." Mark said. "Yea. Even those idiots that decided to barge into this earth" jack said mad. He seems pissed about dark and anti.

"Oh anti. Do you hear what I hear?" "Yup. I hear them clearly." Fuck. "STAY AWAY FROM THESE KIDS DARK!" mark yelled. His yell sounds scary but I'm happy that he's protecting us. "Oh come on markimoo. We just wanted to have fun with these kids. Innocent kids." "DONT. EVER. COME. NEAR. THEM." shit jack is getting sassy. "Aww... Little jack protecting the kids. Pathetic. Give us the kids. Now." "I SAID NO!" Mark yelled. The two demons appeared in front of mark and jack. "Kids. Go into the store. Now." Mark commanded. All of us obeyed and went back inside.

Marks pov:

"Why did you kidnap those kids?" I said in a mad tone. I looked at dark dead in his eye. "They weren't safe in this world mark. So me and anti took them. And made them feel like home." "Yea. We took them cause the world wasn't safe now." Anti made a smile across his face. "Shut up anti" jack said annoyed at anti. "I can tell the kids were not happy being with you." I said and crossed my arms. "They were happy. I'm sure they were." Dark came close to my face. "Happy with me. Not you. Me." I looked at Ava and gave her a sign to come out here. She obeyed and came out. "Ava. Was it true that you were happy with dark and anti?" "No. That was not true." Ava said.  Dark frowned "yea you were sweetie. You were happy with me." "Ava. Last time. Were you happy with dark and anti?" "No. I wasn't happy." I looked at dark mad. "Leave. Now. Or else."

Dark gave a mad look at Ava "NO! GIVE ME AVA. SHES MINE! NOT YOURS." Dark almost grabbed ava but I grabbed her arm and pulled her close to me. "Leave. Now."
"Don't worry dark. Someday we will get those idiots and the kids" "agreed. Someday we will." Dark looked at ava and smiled. He reached his hand at Ava but I slapped his hand. "Someday." They both spread their wings and flew off.

I hugged ava close to me. "I'm sorry you had to deal with that." "Its fine." "Oh its fine? Really?!  Ya jus' had to go through that!" Jack yelled. "Those bastards." He said crossing his arms.

Ava pov:

We went back inside and heard my friends say something like "what happend?" And "are you ok?!"
"Yea guys I'm fine." I cracked my knuckles. "Ooooooooo she mad" Marcello said playfully. "Shut up Marcello." I said smiling. "We should start walking" mark said. "Agreed" replied javier. We started to gather things
And off we went.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "My house." Mark said. For some reason my eyes widened at least he didn't notice. I was right behind my friends. Of course I was the slow one. But anyways for going to his house? Well at least we have a place to stay... Hopefully for the rest of this invasion? I dunno.

We walk for like at least an hour. "Were almost there." Jack said. Mark and jack were talking about something I couldn't barely get. "Were here!" Mark said. We went inside the house. ((A/N let's say the house is the same as now)) I was exhausted. Very. I mean at least all kids have pe for walking and running. "Make yourself at home." Mark said. Me and my friends plopped at the couch at the same time. Me and my friends giggled. "Oh wow" Marcello said. Then I freaking snorted. Then me and my friends started to laugh.

"Alright guys pipe down." Mark said. "Are you guys hungry?" All of us replied no. We all grabbed our backpacks and grabbed food and started eating. "Where did you get that?" Jack asked. Me and my friends looked at eachother. "Umm... A food market."
"Oh ok" ok. I thought he was gonna ask if we pai- "did you pay for the food?"
"Yes" javier replied quickly. Jack squinted his eyes. Oh god please. Then he looked away. Oh god. It was cute when he did that but at least we got away with it.

(Hours later turning into night.
Brought to you by: king of potatoes)

"Who wants to watch a movie?" "ME!" All of us yelled. "Would you be quiet. MaH eArS HuRt FrOm the yElLiNg" Marcello said is a funny/dorky voice. I snickered. "No" I said. "YoU lItTlE..." "Ha ha" javier said. Mark and jack snickered too. "Ok guys what movie do you want to watch?"
"Hmm... WONDER!" I said. ((A/N: if you don't know the movie... READ THE BOOK FIRST! ITS GOOD)) "oh yea! I know the book and the movie." Marcello said. "I've heard of it too." Mark said.

  We watched the movie and it was time to go to bed. All of us helped mark and jack with the bed sheets they were gonna set up. We set up the bed sheets in the living room. We all changed into our pj's except for me. "Why don't you change into your pjs Ava?" Mark asked.
"I'm lazy." I said. "Ok silly. Goodnight guys. Tell us if something is wrong ok? Ok. Night" mark and jack walked off to their bedrooms. Katelyn of course she's on her phone maybe watching YouTube.
The rest of us passed out.

?!? Pov:
I see the girl from the window. I snap my fingers and katelyn went to sleep. I looked at Ava and smiled.

"There you are my love"