Five

Somin's POV

"Aye,is my innocent lil Somin gonna leave me? " pout Matthew.

"Somin-ah,u two are kidding right?"said Jiwoo worriedly while looking at me and flustered Jseph.

"I hope that all of this were a joke too" i said then look away from any stares i got from them.

"No,u can't leave we've promise each other to be successful together" said Jiwoo while glaring at me.

"It's okay,we still can chat with each other" i said try to light up the moment

"We would love to see u in person idiot"said Matt.

"Come on guys,i'm leaving in a month.Lets enjoy before i flew to the Australia" I said while fake a smile to them.

"Let's go out after school"said Jiwoo excitedly.

"Yeah,lets make Somin feel bad to leave us " add Matt and all of us laughing because of him except one and only Kim Taehyung beside me.

I poked his shoulder ,try to get his attention.

"Hey,dont think to much.I'll be back "i said to him.He look at me then he said something that make my face as red as tomato.

"of course you'll be back and be my bride in the future"

"What the hell Jsephhhhhh" i said then hid my face with my hair because of embarrassment although i know he was joking but i feel weird with it.All of them chuckles because of me.

"Enough make fun of me or i'll never came back "i threathen them.

"I know how much u love me Somin,u'll be back" said Jiwoo then wink at me and here i am cringe with her.

"U look ugly with those wink Jiwoo because mine is better" said Jseph then wink at Jiwoo.

I know that she hid the butterfly in her stomach and look at Jseph with a ' mine is better bitch'.

"Where we going after this" i changed the topic because seeing that there will be a war at the table with two people fighting over a wink.

"Icecream booth"

"Amusement park"

"Cinema"

All of them said in unison and start glaring at each other.pftt, so cute i'll miss all of this when i'm at the Australia

"Since this hangout is for me..."i said while wiggles my eyebrows
"...lets go to the zoo" i said cheerfully and they gave me 'what-the-fuck-bitch' face .

"What?we can see a lot of animals." i said then giggles.

"We also can find your twin there hehehehe"

They just agree with my idea since this is all for me.I smile proudly to them because they have to accept my idea.

"Then we will go to the icecream booth" add Jiwoo

"And cinema" typical Jseph

"lastly,amusement park " said Matthew while clapping like a child just get his toy.

"okay,if that will make all of u happy" i said then wipe my mouthe with a tissues.Yeah I'm done eating,all of us does .

"The only thing that make us happy is you didn't leave us Somin" said Jseph seriously.

Here we are again,my leaving discussion.Seriously,i'm tired of it they talk like i can persuade my parents.

"It's not me asking for leaving and u yourself heard it and see it that my parents force me to,i can't do anything" i said then look away from them.

"Nah,its okay i know u'll be back friends" said Jiwoo then she hug me.

"The recess time is already done,lets go back to class before we get detention and we can't hangout because of it"said Matt.

"Eyy,who said we can't hangout?we still can hangout in the detention" said Jseph.

"Yeah right,no one can separate us" said Jiwoo proudly .

After that,we went to our class,luck is in our side because ous teacher is not here yet and that's mean no detention for today and we can hangout happily.

After class, we promise to gather at the school's garage,and here i am with Jiwoo waiting for the boys to come,how can they be late at this time.

"Somin" called Jiwoo softly

"Yeah?" i then look at her and see her worried face and she's on the verge of crying.

"Hey what's wrong,did someone hurt you?" i asked then hug her.

"Did u leave because of me?"she asked carefully.

"The heck Jiwoo,it's not because of you" i sais then look straight into her eyes.

"Really?Dont u wanna move because-" before she could said any words,the boys came and we acted like nothing happen.

"Hey sorry we were late,just havinb some boys talk " Matt said then smilw to us.

"U two wasted our time, u should treat us some icecream" said Jiwoo and i join her smirk at the boy.

"Okay ² it's just icecream not that we don't have money" said Matt arrogantly.

"Yaa~ lets go, we were wasting our time " said Jseph then throwing a death glare to all of us.

We then go to the Zoo.

                                ...

So,here's the update.
Hope all of you didn't mad at me because i recently update.
Ehek❤