"Get the hell off me!" I exclaimed, a few stray tears escaping my eyes.

I used all my strength to grab him by the neck and throw him against the wall. My eyes narrowed as I held the struggling man against the hard surface. I glanced around at the rest of the avengers. Traitors. They should have let me die. My grip tightened and Steve choked.

"Stop it Pietro!" Wanda yelled.

I shook my head and stayed in the same position.

"Killing yourself will be taking her sacrifice for granted," Clint said softly, raising his bow.

I chuckled coldly.

"Holding that bow up will just make me want to do something to cause you to shoot. So, do it. Shoot me hawk."

As I spoke I tightened my grip once again, staring straight at Clint. Instead of shooting, Clint flung himself into me and knocked me to the ground once again. Fury walked in just as I released Steve and stilled under the hawk's weight.

"Take him to a cell," Fury ordered, barely giving Elora's body a glance.

Apparently security cameras had showed him the story and I questioned how I had managed to cause such a mess. I had failed at protecting Elora and I could not even manage to properly kill myself. Clint handcuffed me and Fury made sure they tied my legs together to prevent me from running. Afterwards, Natasha, Steve, and Clint shoved me into a cell, sadness crossing over their features as they shut the door to the small, windowless cell. It was just a box. I was once again boxed in like an animal, although as I thought about my actions I realized I may have become one. Immediately, I yelled loudly before speeding around the cell in circles. Despite my returning sanity I could not help but wonder why I did not do more to save her.

(Eloras POV) (:D)

Just as I was accepting the fact that my life was coming to a close, I woke up in an unknown cave. I reached for my pistol immediately, only to find it missing from its usual place on my belt.

"What the hell?"

"Hela, my dear." a voice corrected.

The darkness around me formed into a throne and the scene shifted. In front of me was a pale, dark haired woman sitting on a black throne.

"Hela? As in, goddess of death? Loki's daughter Hela?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, sadly I possess the title of Loki's daughter."

"I suppose I'm in the underworld then," I sighed.

"For now."

My eyebrow raised in confusion, and I motioned for her to continue.