Say No To This~Lance X reader

So hey...Im back for now...And I thought bout this song and decided to write it with Lance since...I feel like he would cheat on someone...Sorry...let's begin

Y/n had gone on a mission with Pidge and Keith to recover something important to defeat Zarkon and the Galra.

Lance has been stress'in since they left,concerned about his lover..Y/n,but Pidge and Keith assured him they'll watch over them and even Y/n telling him they'll be fine.

Certainly,we got the blue paladin reading a book and just thinking to himself"I hadn't slept in a week I was weak,I was awake...more in need of a break longing for Pidge..missing my lover..Thats until Miss.Allura walked in,she said;"Allura walked in,smiling warmly at him"I'm so sorry to bother you,but I don't know how to comfort you about them"Lance looked away,shrugging but sighed suddenly Allura rubbed the Latino's Thigh.

Lance's eye's widen"She turned red,she led me to my bed,let her legs spread and said;"Allura smirked from the bed"So?"The male looked nervous as hell,trying to avoid eye contact...rubbing his neck"Hey..."The Altean half-lidded her eyes and signaled for him to come to her"Hey..."Lance couldn't control his body...he started climbing over her"That's when I began to pray:Lord,Show me how to say no to this...I don't know how to say no to this" He looks down at her"But my god,She looks so helpless and her body's saying"Hell yes"but In my mind,I"m tryin' to go"Soon the couple is just having a heated make-out session.
●Time skip●
After all that happened,Lance wish he could say that was the last time but...They still sneaked around like dirty snakes even when Y/n got back from her mission.
Being said that last time,It eventually became a pastime,Maybe around a month into this"Endeavor"Lance received a letter from Coran,Even better it said:
"Dear sir,I hope this letter finds you in good health and in a prosperous enough position to put wealth...you see,That was a princess who you decided to-"Lance gasped and widen his eyes"Fuuuuu"
"Uh-Oh!You made the wrong sucker a cuckold so time to pay the piper for the pants you unbuckled If the price is right...If not...I'm telling your lover".

Lance finished reading the letter...He panicked and thought to himself "How could I do that to Y/n?!...If they found out...they'll be heart-broken...I can't bear to see them like that!"So with that,He hid the letter and raced to find Allura,yelling"How could you!?"in her face.

Allura jumped at the sudden outburst and waved her hands wilderly"No!Please don't go!"Lance looked enraged "So was your whole story a setup?" The Altean Female nodded nervously "I don't know about any letter!...I didn't know any better..."The blue paladin paced right to left,mumbling "I am ruined..."
○Another Time skip○(Sorry for the time skips but...It wouldn't make sense now would it?)
Lance is now grabbing a hold of Allura's hands,Thinking"Say no to this....I don't say no to this...There is nowhere I can go"All sudden Coran walks in,brow raised "So?"Lance takes out some kind of form of money and gives it to the old Altean man"....Nobody needs to know".

FIN~

So I was thinking...Should I do the song where Eliza finds out bout the affair?...or Nah
Maybeeeee