Chapter One

Bliss

I woke up around 3:00 am. Just like everyday. My so called father tells me I have to wake up before anyone else and go to bed after everyone else. It's hard not getting a lot of sleep, but after many years I got used to it.

I put on my clothes, more like rags, and headed to the kitchen. I started making eggs with ham for the pack. I was done at around 6:00 am when the pack came in for the food. The smell of breakfast filled the pack home which made them come in. They all looked at me and called me many names that I don't feel like saying out loud to anyone. I was walking back to my room when my oldest brother was coming through the door. I was not looking where I was going and ran into him.

"Did you just run into me b-tch!" He yelled.

I did not answer him. I became mute the day I ended up in the hospital. I was 6 years old at the time. I had a broken rib in three different places, a broken arm, bruises and deep cuts in many places, and a concussion. My father lied saying it was from falling out of a tree. The truth was I fought against him. That's the reason why I became mute. I was afraid to talk again.

Back to reality, my brother grabbed me by the hair and threw me to the ground.

"I said did you just run into me!" He yelled even louder.

I nodded. That's when he kicked me over and over. He was done when I lied there hopelessly. It took me a while to get up, but I finally stood and went back to my duty as the Omega.

When nightfall came I went to my room, which is like a shed in the forest. I heard a knock on the door and opened it when in came my angry father. I don't know what I did, which was probably nothing. Sometimes he comes to beat me when he needs to let off steam.

He stared throwing me to the ground and doing many beatings to me. When he was done he walked out and in came one of his guards. He started taking his belt off. I knew what was going to happen. This was the one thing I was never going to allow. Im saving it for my mate.

This is the moment my wolf, Lux, finally talked to me since I first shifted.

Run, run now. I can't let this happen. She said.

Okay, but you have to help me.

I will. Now run.

"Hey, why don't you come here." The guard said seductively. Which sounded like a cat dieing to my ears.

I kicked him in his private area, or also known as his nuts, which gave me my chance. Which I took, and ran.

I shifted not caring about my clothes shredding. And ran into the woods as fast as I could. I could hear the guard following me. Then I heard what was probably patrol behind me as well. That's when I ran faster. I knew I was faster then then because I have Alpha blood in me, but I'm also weak. But I still pushed my self with help from Lux, she gave me the strength.

I was running for maybe an hour or so when I came upon a mountain that was curved like a 'U' so I was trapped. The wolves behind were growing and walking slowly towards me.

I'm trapped and now I'm going back to my so called 'home' or I'm going to die here.

______________
A/N

Thank you guys for voting and viewing my story! It's one of my first story's on Wattpad!

Please...

Enjoy!

Vote.

And comment! -I like having suggestions for the story and see what your thoughts are!

Thank you so much all!

~love you guys! Stay strong and happy!😘💞