Imagine 2

For Moniquikiki

I packed my bag and bit into the apple I decided to eat before my class with Mr.Payne started. I finished it quickly and caught a cab tell the driver the directions to his house.Did I not mention earlier that I had a massive crush on him...or...maybe it was more than a crush. Yeah. I reached his house and knocked. He opened it smiling. I had problem with history so he offered me private tuitions. I sat on his couch and we soon began the lesson of the world war.

-skips the teaching part -

It was soon time to leave. I was about to get my tab but he offered to drop me.I agreed but inside I was dancing. "Kiki, I want you to meet me in my office after school tomorrow. "I nodded confused before he drove away. Did I do something wrong? Was I in trouble? only tomorrow would tell.

Here I am about to knock on his door. I did and he opened smiling. He told me to have some water and then suddenly turned very serious. He cleared his throat and then turned to me. "Kiki, I realized that I really really like you. Maybe more than like. Can we, maybe-I know its not legal but -date? "he asked super nervously. I smiled and nodded about to cry with happiness. Finally.

He pulled me into a tight hug and then leaned in. I felt the pressure of his lips on mine and I kissed him back. We pulled away smiling.Just then a janitor entered. Liam turned to me and said in a strict voice,"Now, if you do as I tell you, im sure your grades will go up. You may leave now."I nodded and left. And oh, yes, when the janitor was not looking, he gave me a wink.

_______________________________________________

A/N I hope ya liked it. sorry for the long wait.