six.

Thank god I met the Losers

Stanley and I raced around the corner and into the alley, Eddie and Bill were trailing far behind us. I reached Richie first and punch his shoulder, he groaned in pain as I giggled with delight. I turned around and stuck my middle finger into Stanley's face, he laughed at my childishness. He grabbed my wrist and pushed it out of his face, his hand lingered around my petit wrist before he finally let go. Our eyes never left each other once. Eddie finally caught up to us and barged between Stanley and I. Eddie started patching up Ben as Stanley, Richie and I huddled around, eager to watch what Eddie does.

"Just suck the wound!" Richie urged in a weird voice, leaning forwards to get a better view.

"I need to focus right now." Eddie snapped back. I bit my lip in hopes of stopping myself from laughing at the scene unfolding in front of me.

"You need to focus?"

"Yeah, can you go get me something?" Eddie never took his eyes off of what he was doing.

"Jesus. Oh, what do you need?" Richie questioned.

"Get me my bifocals. I hid them in my second fanny pack." Eddie replied. I stood there for a moment questioning what he just said.

"Why do you have two fanny packs?" I asked curiously. I looked over to Stanley and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Look I need to focus right now and it's a long story." Eddie snapped while glaring at me. I took a step back and let my shoulders hang low. Looking around I noticed Bill was not with us, he was standing at the opening of the alley talking to Beverly.

"Awe!" I squeaked out. Stanley's eyes followed to where I was looking, he rolled his eyes and stared at my happy smile. I nudged his shoulder and looked back at Eddie and Ben.

"Ben from Soc?" Beverly mumbled to herself as she walked over. I gave her a friendly smile as she got closer.

"You have to suck the wound before you apply the bandage. It's basic 101!" It was obvious that Richie had no medical experience, his advice was terrible.

"You don't know what you're talking about." Eddie rolled his eyes hard. I giggled at the playfulness of the boys until I felt a small pinch at my side. I looked over to see Stanley grinning at me.

"Are you okay, that looks like it hurts." Beverly asked, her tone was friendly and caring. Nothing like what the rumours make her sound like.

"No, I'm good. I just fell." Ben hesitated. I saw the slight blush on his cheeks, he has a crush on a certain strawberry blonde.

"Yeah, right into Henry Bowers." Richie butted in. Everyone sent a glare in his direction.

"Shut it, R-R-Richie!" Bill glared at Richie as he stood firmly next to Beverly. Poor Richie...I think?

"Why? Its the truth." He tried to defend himself badly.

"You sure they got "The Right Stuff" to fix you up?" Beverly moved closer to Ben with a devilish smirk. The reference went straight over everyones heads

"You know w-w-w-w-we'll take care of him." I have never heard Bill stutter that bad. Does he like Beverly? I gasped in realisation which caused many strange looks from the Losers.

"You okay?" Stanley mumbled in my ear, his hot breath fanning over my neck sending a shiver through my spine. I gave him a meek nod before pushing my attention back to the others.

"Thanks again Beverly." I have her an appreciative smile and nod her way.

"Sure, maybe I'll see you around." She looked down when she said the last part indicating that making friends is not her forte.

"Yeah, we were thinking about going to the q-q-q-quarry tomorrow, if you wanna..." Bill trailed off before finishing his question. "Come?"

"Good to know. Thanks." Beverly gave a friendly wave goodbye before walking out the alley and down the street. I looked over to Bill and gave him a knowing stare, he rolled his eyes at me and looked back to the other boys.

"Nice going, bringing up Bowers in front of her." Stanley said to Richie with an icy tone. Eddie got up from his crouched position and stood next to Richie.

"Yeah, did you hear what she did?" Eddie asked.

"What'd she do?" Ben said curiously, still seated on the old crates.

"More like who'd she do! I heard that the list is longer than my wang!" Richie joked while grabbing his crotch.

"That's not saying much." Stanley said as he rolled his eyes. I bit my lip in attempt to hold my laughter, it didn't work as I let out a piggish snort.

"For fucks sake! I have got to stop doing that!" I yelled. Richie wiggled his eyebrows my way and opened his mouth to most likely say a sexual comment.

"They're j-j-just rumours." Bill cut in, saving me from what Richie had to say.

"Anyway, Bill had her back in Third grade. They kissed in the school play. The reviews said you can't fake that kind of passion." Richie said as he crouched down to look at Ben. Stanley smirked at Bill and raised his eyebrows.

"Now! Pip pip and tally-ho my good fellows, I do believe this chap requires out utmost attention. Now get in there Dr K. and fix him up!" Richie announced in a terrible British accent.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up, Einstein, because I know what I'm doing and I don't want you doing the British guy." Eddie ranted as he went back to fixing up Ben.

"Suck the wound. Get in there!" Richie continued with his British accent. I rest my head on Stanley's shoulder and think about everything that has happened in these last few days; Gretta, loosing all my friends, meeting Eddie, making new friends, almost adventuring in a sewer and then having to fix up a boy who got attacked by Henry Bowers. Thank god I met the Losers.

A/N I am soooooooooooooooooooo sorry for the huge wait. School is hard and stressful. Luckily the holidays are coming up meaning more chances to write. Hurray! 🎉

Til next time,
-I x