-how you met-

Finn-

You met him from Stranger Things you played a girl that Max knows from California and is bad news. He really liked you on set because you and Millie were so funny together. Once you were done filming he asked for your number and ever since than you to talk every day.

Jack-

You were at the MTV awards. He thought you were gorgeous and hoped you to were sitting next to each other. It turned you were sitting next to Finn and Jack made Finn changed seats with him. You two laughed all night. And at the end you got each other phone number and ever since then you to hang out a lot.

Jaeden-

You met at Starbucks and he spilt your drink on you and then he felt really bad because you were wearing white and everyone could see you bra. And it just so happen Jaeden give you his hoodie and it the pocket was he's number and then you text him thanks and ever since than you to have liked each other. 

Wyatt-

You met at a photoshoot you both were doing on for Vogue. After your photoshoot he said good job and said you look really pretty then after the shoot you both not together but happen to at the same pizza place and it was kinda like your first date because you two seat together and talked.

Choosen-

You went to go see IT by yourself and for the fourth time because you just loved the movie. You happen to see next to this cutie boy who look around your age. At the end of the movie you figure out it was Choosen and you asked why are you here. He talked you he wanted to rewatch his movie you started laughing and he said to you want to go out tomorrow.

Sophia- 

You both were getting your nails done and you two had a great time talking and laughing at each other. Ever since than you have done spas together and get nails done.

Author Note-

Okay I hope you vote and comment if you want me to write it in paragraphs or in -. TELL ME

-Eggostodragons-