Merry Christmas

Beginne am Anfang

Wow..this book is really nice! I'll buy this book for her. It's half mysterious and half fluff. I'm just wondering on how this is in young adults section...

I roamed around the bookstore more and found a book about Zodiac Signs. I looked through it and I be like, "Psh. As if this is true." *sees that Virgo and Capricorn is compatible* "Just kidding! This is really accurate hehe!"

I then found a book about Capricorn and Virgo's compatibility and uhm..let's just say I got two book. One for Cappy and one for me.

I went in the counter ready to pay for it.

HAH! You thought I was gonna pay for it? Of course not! (V: author can you give me 26 dollars?
Me: you think I have money? imma just check...okay here you go that money is fake)

ehem well this author is a bit-- TECHINICAL DIFFICULTIES

I paid the cashier and ready to go home but on my way home I saw Libra carrying a paper bag that looked like he shopped for something.

"Hey Libra! Who's gift is that for?" I asked him.

"Oh this is for Gemini. I forgot to get her a gift because when I was trying to get to know the gift she wanted, Taurus was always in my way so I just bought her a gift that I think she would like." Libra told me and I chuckled because how come Gem never notice Tau?

"And that is?" He showed me the gift he shopped and it was a oversized hoodie. Wow well it's nice..It looks like a man hoodie..

"I just bought this from the man section lolol! My ways is really nice!" I giggled and thought that it was really nice to have this friendship back.

~~~That midnight~~~
Third person view

"Okay ladies and Gentlemen! It's time for the giving of gifts!!" Capricorn said as he cuddled in her fluffy blankets.

"Yay!! This is why I like Sagittaruis' month" Leo said and opened a lollipoo that Gemini stole.

"Aww thanks Leo!" Sagi said and Leo pouted cause Gem stole her lollipop

"Okay so I'm gonna start!" Pisces said and she stood up to get a big paper bag containing all the gifts she bought based on what they liked.

"Okay for Aries, I bought you headphones for my sorry gift." Pisces said. She broke Aries' earphones when she accidentally dropped it in the pool.

"Yehh!! Thanks a lot Pisces!!" Aries said and smiled real wide. LIKE REALLY WIDE!

"For Taurus, I bought you a bookset of Harry Potter series and a list to be not a coward in love. HAHA!!"

"I'm not a coward! But really, thank you very much for the book set!" Tau said.

"For Gemini, I bought you a cosplay set of Doki Doki Literature club!" Pisces handed out her gift.

"YES!! Now all I need is a rope to hang myself like Sayori, Get a knife and cut myselflike Yuri, snap my neck like Natsuki, and play Your Reality in the Piano! Haha joke!" Gemini said and laughed..

"For Cancer, I bought you a book because why not lolol!" Pisces said.

"Wow..Nice explanation! Haha thank you!" Cancer said and hugged his bae