In a the hall way. A pineapple head girl with Indigo eye, and her other eyes has an eyepatch walk happily towards to a certain room. She knock 3 times in the door.

"Come In." She heard an angelic voice.

"Bossu~ Good Morning. But Breakfast is ready." The Girl said.

"I'll be there." The angelic voice reply. But he did not even look at the girl as he was busy doing his paperworks.

"Bossu~ Your doing this paperwork for 16 days already. You always skip meals and only sleep half an hour. You should rest." The girl said.

The boy sigh and look at the girl and smile. "Ok. I eat with you guys." The angelic voice said with a smile. He set aside some paperworks.

In the hall way as the girl and the boy was walking but they saw an adult hitman. Wearing some formal cloths with his fedora on it.

"Hey Tsuna." The man said.

"Reborn!" The angelic voice said happily.

"Since when did you came back?" He ask.

"Early in the morning." Reborn said.

"Bossu~ Reborn-san. Wanna have breakfast with us?" The pineapple girl said.

"Sure." Reborn said.

As the 3 of them walk and have a little chit-chat. But when they came near the door of the dinning room they heard a powerful explosion and some metals clashing sounds.

The hitman kick the door open revealing a CHAOS and a MESS. He then make a gun shot and shot to roof.

"Ah... Another paperworks..." Someone just thought sadly.

Juudaime!

Tsuna-nii.

Yo Tsuna.

EXTREMELY SAWADA

Hn. Omnivore

Kufufufu~ Tsunayoshi-kun.

They all call.

Lambo run towards his favorite Tsuna-nii and gave him a hug.

"Hey Guys." He said and gave a warm smile.

"Juudaime, I'm sorry if we create a mess again." Hayato bow a perfect 90 degree.

"No, Its fine Hayato. And how many times I told you not to call me Juudaime." Tsuna said.

"No, Juudaime is Juudaime." Hayato said.

"Kufufufu~ Tsunayoshi-kun, are you ok? You look pale and smaller than usual?" Mukuro ask.

"Ahm... Really? I didn't notice." Tsuna said.

Kyoya approach his Omnivore and lean down. "You look tired maybe you should sleep." Kyoya said.

"Why?" Tsuna said.