"Your all welcome everyone. Happy to help." Tsuna said happily.

"TTSSSUU-CCCHHAAAN! Let's play." Byakuran said ashe drag Tsuna.

"He is one lucky kid." Reborn stated.

"He is, Isn't he?" Aria said.

"Is he gonna be a good Vongola Decimo some day?" Verde ask.

"What do you guys think?" Aria ask a question.

Probably he is.

Because forever and ever Tsuna will remain be always the true and only sky

End.

Dear Readers:

   Is my story Boring? Then Sorry about it. I really didn't expect that many people did read this story but, Oh well... Its became like any way.

Thanks anyway for all your support. I really appreciate it.
Thank you Minna 😊😊😊

Epilogue

10 years later.

Dynamites were flying around.
Explosion can be heard everywhere.

Loud to the EXTREME can be heard.
Then

CLING!

CLANG!

CLANG!

Metals collide to each other can be heard.

Again the Dinning room is a mess and a CHAOS.

"You stupid cow! Stop lazing around." A certain white hair guy said as he release some dynamites.

"Stop abusing the cow to the EXTREME stupid Tako-head." A certain white hair guy said too.

"Will stop shouting!!" The Other long white hair said as he throw mini dynamites towards the cow and the white hair guy.

"Yare, Yare. Why can't you just be patient for once! Baka-dera." The cow said lazily.

"What you say Stupid-cow!?" The long white hair said as he throw some dynamites. The Cow dodge it lazily and throw some pink dynamites lazily at so called baka-dera.

The long White hair guy is also dodging some punch that the White hair guy attacking him.

In the other side of the room are metals that collide.

"Kufufufu~ Why can't you just relax Kyo-Chan?" A pineapple guy said as he hold his trident.

"Hn. How? Pineapple herbivore should be bitten to death." ( Hn. How can I relax when a Pineapple Herbivore should be bitten to death) And a pair of Tonfas was send flying towards the pineapple but he use his Trident to throw the tonfa back to its owner.

"Kufufufu~ why do you hate me that much?" A pineapple guy said.

"Hn. pineapple Herbivore." (Cause your a Pineapple Herbivore) He said then there weapons clash again.

"Maa~ Maa~ you guys should calm down." A certain raven boy said that he try his best to calm the others who create some mess.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Decimo won't like this." A raven boy thought.