Chapter 10: couldn't think of a name.

Jeffs pov

I woke up with a gasp. Something doesnt feel right. Y/N what if shes in trouble oh I'm going to kill EVERYONE who layes a hand on her. No no Jeff calm down your stressing yourself for nothing. "Ill just ask slendy"I mumbled. I walked down stairs to find slendy and I saw him sitting on a chair reading a book. "Hey slendy" I said "Oh Jeff what is it are you going to go out killing?" He asked "That depends what is going on with Aaron and Y/N are there lives still contacted?" I asked "Well if you kill him today Y/N might get hurt but won't die, I sence that in two or three days they will be completely serpet" he said. "YES FINALY I GET TO KILL THAT BLUEBERRY BITCH!!!" I yelled excitedly. " Jeff there is one thing I have to tell you tho" he said  "what?" I asked "Well Aaron is in Y/N's house,  He came in threw her window and put a sleepy spell on Y/N so she would be too tired to protest" He said.  All I  saw was red. This basterd was in Y/N's house. "Kill him" a voice in my head said. "Is she in danger" I asked. Slender shook his head no. "D-don't let me out of this house I don't want to hurt her b-but I want to kill him so badly" I said as calmly as I could.

I collapsed slendy is makeing me pass out. Then everything went black. When I woke up it was morimg and I was more calm I get to kill him in two days. I go down stairs to eat breakfast. Toby was sitting at the table with a huge pile of walffles. He waved and started eating his stack of walffles. I patted smile dogs head and maged to take a couple walffles for myself. "Hey Jeff you going to Y/Ns house??? Tell her I said hi" Toby said. "Sure" I said with a mouty full of walffles. After I was finshed eating I grabed my trusty knife and went on my way to Y/N'S house. As I was walking I couldnt help but realise that almost all of the creepypastas liked Y/N. I dont think any of them will try anything cause they know Ill kill them.

Y/Ns pov

When I woke up there was a note on the air mattress that read " Y/N thanks for letting me sleep over I had to leave early to get ready for school but Ill see you there,- Arron" Oh I guess he left I don't know why I put up with his shit yesterday I guess I was just really tired. I started getting ready for school when I heard the frount door open and my dads voice call "Hey bitch come down here right now!" I winced oh crap he sounds mad but I didnt even say anything to him today.He called me bitch more then my actual name. As I was walking down the stairs I felt that bothing will ever be the same again will it?

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Hello people of wattpad that was chapter 10 not really anything eles to say exsept bye. P.S Next chapter will have gore and blood in it so read with caution if that type of stuff bothers you.