Exo Trivias: UPDATES ABOUT KRIS

14/05/16 - SM has confirmed the validity of the lawsuit filed against them and express their understanding of the situation, but continue to urge Kris to cooperate and return for EXO's upcoming tour of Asia.

14/05/16 - Mnet's official stated that the live broadcast for 2nd episode of 'XOXO EXO' is still in discussion.

LOOK AT THE MULTIMEDIA

THAT IS THE LATEST POST OF TAO IN WEIBO

THE YG ENTERTAINMENT RELASE A SIGN BUT IT DID'NT CONFIRM WHAT IS THE MEANING FOT HIS 

THE SIGN TELLS THAT

WHO'S NEXT SIGN!!!

Many EXO fans were hit with a huge blow today as they signed onto allkpop and saw a plethora of items surrounding Kris's desire to leave not only EXO but also SM Entertainment.  No one had any clue whatsoever that this was going to happen and the timing was definitely surprising considering EXO just made their comeback with 'Overdose', has a concert coming up, and is at the peak of their career.

SM Entertainment responded vaguely, the other EXO members reacted intriguingly, but how did the rest of the world react?  The EXO induced earthquake is shaking the internet by storm as heightened emotions are expressed to no limit on the web. 

TAPOS ETO PA GUYS KASI MAY GUESTING SILA KAHAPON 

 14/05/15 -

TGCM Update with EXO-M:

"At that moment, when they were dancing together, it was real, the best performance for us."

TAPOS ETO PA GUYS THIS IS UPDATED 140515 PERO I NOT SURE IF THIS IS VALID OR CREATED BY ONLY

'SM restricted basic rights of EXO-M leader Kris' Kris, a Chinese member of boy band EXO-M, has had financial difficulties despite his tremendous workload because SM Entertainment exploited him financially, according to sources close to him on Thursday.

“SM (Entertainment) controlled him like a pawn or a control-target rather than offering him opportunities as a celebrity,” an undisclosed source close to Kris told Yonhap News.

The clash between Kris and his agency surfaced as Kris in the day filed a lawsuit against SM Entertainment, demanding a cancellation of their exclusive contract. 

“SM has claimed an absolute authority in decision making for all of his performances, events and activities,” the source added.   

CREDITS PO SA OWNERS NG LAHAT NG INFO    

  BASTA EXOSTANS KAPIT LANG TAYO , PRAY AND WISH THAT SOON IT WILL BE ALRIGHT KASI ANG DAMI NG APEKTADO ABOUT THIS ISSUE  

LALO NA TAYONG EXOSTANS