CHAPTER TWO

HEY GUYS I PRESENT TO YOU CHAPTER TWO

In my dream I was in a kind of heated place. It was weird because it felt sooo real. There was an ocean lot of rocks a volcano lots of wind and so much more.

It was the most beautiful place I had ever seen it was amazing I couldn't stop staring at the wonders it held.

That's when I saw her. She was beautiful beyond compare. I had never seen such a woman. And then she spoke.

"my child you have returned to me"

Is this woman delusional I have never seen her before but she did have a sort of familiar view to herself. Whoever she is I think she's mad insane.

I only wish I was as beautiful as her but a girl can only dream.

"Who are you" I asked the woman.

"my child I do not blame you for not remembering me but I must tell you my name is arcadia and I am your mother " she said

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This woman just said she is my mother.

"That's impossible my mother died when I was an infant so you couldn't possibly be my mother because she is dead so I demand you tell me who you really are." I shouted at her a bit too harshly.

"well I am your mother and I am not dead your father found out what I am and ran away with you it broke my heart when I came home to find that you were

gone along with him the letter he left me left me even more heartbroken."

Omg I think this women really is my mother because everything she is saying really does sound like my dad.

"You are my mother because I remember reading a letter I had found in the basement when I asked my father about it he just said never to ask him again"

I knew there was something going on with my father. No wonder he never liked to talk about my mother curse him for lying to me.

"wait a sec you said when he found out what you were what does that mean are you not human."

"No I'm not human I'm half angel half vampire half demon half werewolf and you are also half of all those things but you are also half human so in my world you would be an outcast"

O MY GOSH AWESOME NOT

CAN MY LIFE GET ANY WORSE

HOPE YOU GUYS

LIKED IT