Kyoya lean down and went to Tsuna's Collarbone and set his face their.

"Thank you Omnivore." Kyoya stated.

"Its fine." Tsuna said.

The two stay like that for some 12 minutes before Kyoya decided to let go of Tsuna.

Kyoya walk Tsuna to the classroom. Tsuna was blushing in the time because Kyoya and him are holding hands. He try to pull it away but then Kyoya grip his hands hard so it is no way to let go. Tsuna mentally sigh and just shrug it off despite him blushing.

His heart was rising. It was like... his really falling for the skylark. Who is he kidding, Since they were young Tsuna already like Kyoya. But... It can't change the fact that Kyoya may not like him back.

Once in the class room.

"Thank Kyoya." Tsuna said happily.

"Hn." Kyoya stated and lean down gave Tsuna a kiss on a cheek.

Tsuna blush more furiously.

Tsuna slid the door open to meet up with a beautiful raven girl. She has pale skin, black-bluish eyes, and long raven hair. Next to her was the teacher.

"Oh? Hello Cielo-kun."

"Good Morning Teacher. I'm sorry I'm late." Tsuna said.

"Its fine, This is Shiuroto Himika, She is the new transferee student from China." The teacher introduce.

"Ni Hao." Himika said as she bow.

"Hello too Himika-san. The name is Cielo Tsunayoshi Giglio Nero. You can call me Cielo or Tsuna, what ever your comfortable with it." Tsuna introduce. He didn't change his name to Sawada yet because its too much of a trouble some. Beside Aria never really minds since its Tsuna any way.

Tsuna and Himika now sat down to their respective sit and the class begun. It was boring so Tsuna din't really pay attention.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

LUNCH.

Ieyoshi wants yo eat Lunch with Tsuna again but Tsuna refuse since he needs to check on Kyoya. Ieyoshi teased Tsuna that it will be a date but Tsuna keep saying its not a date.

Ieyoshi happily let his brother go and made a distraction between the Rain and Storm since both wanna be closer to the sky.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Tsuna first went to the Reception Room to finding 3 people standing infront of it. One a handsome looking man and a quite wonderful Woman.  And next to it was Himika.

"Ah~ Finally honey, We will meet Kyoya once again." The woman said.

"Tsk, That brat should learn a lesson. How dare he run away!?" The man stated coldly.

"Calm down Mom, Dad. I'm sure Kyoya  my love shall be in their waiting for us." Himika said.

"He better be." The man said. He never bother to knock and slid the door open.

"Tsk, No one is here." The man stated.

"Honey~ Where would Kyoya be?" The Woman ask.

"Lets find him." The man stated coldly.

Tsuna knows where Kyoya is, so he run towards the roof and found a sleeping Kyoya with Hybird on his side.

Tsuna hates to bother Kyoya but he need to wake Kyoya up to warn him about his parents.

"Kyoya." Tsuna said as he try to wake Kyoya as gently as possible.

Kyoya's eyes went open immediately. "Omnivore?" Kyoya said gently.

"I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Your parents are here. I don't know if they are your parents But Intuition is telling they are since they are looking for you. Plus that Shiuroto Himika girl was with them." Tsuna stated calmly.

Kyoya's eyes went widen. He did not expect this event. Kyoya's K.I suddenly went furious and cold. It became scarier even for Tsuna.

But he hold Kyoya's hands and made Kyoya look at him.

"Calm down Kyoya, Your Killer Intent won't help. Pls." Tsuna said calmly.

Kyoya sigh and hold Tsuna's hand.He then set his head on Tsuna's lap once again.

"Omnivore. Stay." Kyoya said.

"Hn. I will."

"Always and forever."

__________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊