Rains of Castamere

She stood there shaking in her boots. Her hands held tightly together as her father begged on his knees. The young and roothless Lord Tywin Lannister stood before. Men surrounded them as her mother held her siblings tightly.

Her father begging for his life to be spared.

"Please! Please my Lord! Spare us pkease!"

Tywin arched a golden brow as he looked down at the Lord Reyne. The man shaking and crying as he pleaded.

"Spare you? Spare you after the way you disgraced my house? No. No I don't think so."

Tywin said as he nodded his head and motioned for his men to raise their swords at her mother and siblings.

"No! No please! Lord Tywin! Lord Tywin take my eldest daughter! Take her and spare us!"

Tywin's hand rose causing his men to stop while his eyes wandered toward the woman in which Lord Reyne spoke. A young blonde woman. She was young like himself and was shaking, yet there were no tears.

Tywin studied her face for a moment while the girl's father continued to plead.

"She can provide you with more heirs. More heirs to secure your line! Please just -- "

Tywin's eyes snapped away from the young woman's face to the man begging on his knees.

"Silence."

Tywin ordered and the Lord Reyne shut his mouth quickly. Tywin looked back to the young woman.

Her long and flowing blonde hair was certainly a trait that he enjoyed. Her eyes a bluish color that seemed to have a slight gold to it was something odd to see. Nearly matching his green gold.

She was rather tall, taller than he would have liked but it seemed to work with her body shape. She was shaped with broad shoulders a tiny waste and large hips. Almost like an hour glass if he had to give a shape. She was heavy like his sister Genna, but she was still nice on the eyes.

And the manner in which she looked at him. Tywin drew to the conclusion that maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thought.

"I'll take your daughter."

Tywin said his eyes still upon the girl. He gave another flick of his wrist before he turned away.

"Killed the rest."

She watched in horror as her father's head was sliced from his shoulders and then her mother's, and her siblings. She watched in horror before she was dragged away by some Lannister men.

She screamed and yelled. The shock too great as she was dragged outside and thrown to the muddy ground in the courtyard.

Tywin was upon his horse and giving orders. Taking their gold and transporting it to Casterly Rock. He turned from the men and looked upon the woman's muddy face before he sighed deeply.

"Bring the girl unharmed and place her in the dungeon once you return to Casterly Rock."

Tywin ordered causing the men to drag her to her feet again. Covered in mud and water she was hosted to her feet by the two guards. Made to walk she was grabbed up and had a rope wrapped around her wrist.

Her mind blank as she continued to reply the images of her parents and siblings heads fall from their shoulders by the orders of her capturer.

Tywin Lannister.