Chapter 19

Matt's POV

I walk out of the van and grab Baylee's hand and help her out and we walk in and order. After we all paid and got our food we sat down and ate. I look across at Baylee and she only ate a few bites and pushed it away. she has her hand supporting her head and she's on her phone. "Why are you eating?" I ask "No reason just tired" She replies.

Baylee's POV

I look on my Instagram and read some comments "Baylee's so fat" "go run 20 miles pig" I look down at my food and push it away. Matt questions me and k just reply with "I'm tired" Which is true because I'm trying to keep my eyes open as they eat.

30 minutes pass and they finally finish and stop talking and we load back into the van. I pull my knees to my chest and burry my head inbetween my knees and listen to the boys bicker over the simplest things.

When we arrive I step out of the van and run into the bathroom and claim the shower. I havetn showered in forever and it feels so refreshing. I change into a t shirt and shorts and walk out to the room. The boys are all in my room and recording a video I walk over to Matt and whisper "I'm tired babe how long will this take" "A while km sorry unless you wanna go to the other boys room with Aaron?" He asks and I nod and open the door. "why are you in here?" He says walking out of the bathroom " "The boys are filming and I'm tired SL Matt told me to sleep in here." ai reply and walk to the couch "You can sleep on the bed..." He says "I'm Okay" I reply and lay down Within seconds of closing my eyes darkness took over me.

A"N

ITS SHORT ikik sorry