Second chance is worth it

Manik felt peak on his lips, where his lips were cuddling to her's, where he smiled in his sleep, as he kissed her too slowly in sleepy eyes, while Nandini smiled at his cute and innocent smile as she climbed on him completely making sure she won't disturb Ruhi's sleep, who was sleeping next to Manik, holding his shirt in her fist.

She looks cute Manik! Nandini uttered as she snuggled into his chest, while he kissed her forehead, while he looked their daughter, who was sleeping cutely holding his shirt. He can't get enough of this moment. He wants to wake up like this every day, His morning and night with his wife and daughter. He didn't need more.

Yes. Just like you. Manik kissed her lips, while Nandini smiled at him as she responded back.

Are you not in the mood to get up? Nandini asked him as she ruffled his hairs, while he closed his eyes.

I want to sleep for now. I'm too tired to get up also. Manik said the fact, where she kissed his eyes,  while he observed her presence in his heart. 

Then sleep my baby husband. She kissed his cheeks, as she got up from him, and walked into the closet, while Manik looked at her going figure, she already had a bath then it's her time to go to some stupid charity function. He groaned in annoyance as he remembers she won't be with him the whole day again. He wanted to spend some time with her and she has no time. 

He turned to Ruhi, to chuck the thoughts, he didn't want to say anything to Nandini about this, He wants her to make time for him this time. He never goes to people and asks for things. They should realize it if they feel he is important in their life. 

Ruhi is a heavy sleeper, Mr. Malhotra, she won't wake up till clock strikes afternoon. So, she will be your company for the whole day. Nandini added from the closet as she got ready in a jiffy she was late. Where Manik's eye twinkled in joy again, he can spend his time with his daughter, what more can he ask for. Only if ASR?

Nandu, Arnav? Manik shouted from the bed, he knows she will find a solution for this question, while Nandini thought a second, all she remembers ASR not being so good to Manik when Ruhi is around Manik. She made up mind to give some time to Manik and Ruhi.

As far as ASR concern, I'm sure he will be busy like hell to meet Ruhi also. If I'm not wrong, he should've already left to the event. If he asks me about Ruhi, I will say, she went with Hailey. Is that fine? Nandini asked him as she came out with business formal all ready for the event. 

Perfect plan Mrs. Malhotra. Manik yelled at her in happiness, which made Nandini smile, it's rare when he will be happy for himself.

That's good. She kissed his cheeks and Ruhi's cheek while walking to the door, and turned back.

I'll be late. Sorry again Manik. she said sadly, while he gave a small smile in return, he never asks, people should know it.

Bye Nandini. He said as he slept next to Ruhi, holding her to his chest, while Nandini saw a glimpse of loneliness in his eyes. His eyes said more than his words to her. Why he never conveys what his heart says to him. Why he doesn't trust to tell things to her, the way she does to him?? She was missing a major part of his life, which she isn't aware, but she was the major missing in his life, she didn't know.

##

Manik!! Manik!!

Ruhi slapped Manik's chest 'nth' time, but you can't simply wake up a heavy sleeper. Can you?

Kya huwa Ruhi? Soja baby. Aur Mujhe Bhi sone doon. Manik said with sleepy eyes as he pulled sitting Ruhi into sleeping form again, which made her more mad at him. She punched his stomach in her tiny hands, which were definitely massage for him, which he missed this month. He needs a massage, He made a mental note of getting one appointment for himself.