32

Brooke's POV:

"So are you going to tell him?" Sarah ask with wide eyes. I had to tell someone. I can't just not talk about it.

"I'm sure I will soon. I'm just kind of scared to right now." I say picking at my finger nails. "You did say he said he loved you so why would he be angry?" I let out a sigh. "Yeah it's not the best time right now but I'm sure he'd be willing to figure it out." She added.

I nodded. She could be right but she could also be so terribly wrong.

What am I supposed to even tell my parents? My dad would kill me if he found out I was having a baby and the father wasn't going to be around to help.

***********
2 days later

Grayson and I got back a few days ago and I haven't talked to him. On purpose of course. I figured this whole thing would be easier if I just distance myself.

Yeah I told Sarah I would tell him but I don't think I want to. Maybe I'll just tell him I'm moving back home and he'll never know.

I'm currently getting ready for class and I hear my phone buzz for like the seventh time today. I know it's Grayson but I ignore it.

If I talk to him I'll just break down because I know we won't work out. As soon as I'd tell him he'd leave.

I shove my phone into my pocket and grab my keys and swing my front door open.

I might as well get as much class in as possible until I can't anymore.

Grayson's POV:

Brooke hasn't talked to me since we got back. I thought for sure everything went great at my parents house.

She told me she loved me. I thought for sure this relationship was going to work out. It's been so different compared to all of my others.

I just want to talk to her. I've texted her several times today and she hasn't answered once.

I sigh as I sit my phone down on my couch.

I hear a car door and I know it's Brooke. I watch her pull out of her driveway and my heart sinks.

What if she's leaving to go see another guy?

No she's probably just going to class.

I just need to calm down and talk to her later.

Brooke's POV:

After class I rush home to get ready for work. I slip my hat and uniform on and rush out he door for the second time today.

As I walk out to my car I'm greeted by Grayson.

"Brooke!" He calls after me and I speed up towards my car and he sees that.

He runs and blocks the car door. "Gray I gotta go to work." I mutter barely above a whisper. "Why have you been ignoring me?" He ask furrowing his eyebrows.

I know this is killing him but I don't know what else to do. "Grayson I'm gonna be late." Is all I say.

"You're driving me crazy!" He says raising his voice causing me to jump. "I thought everything went great." He adds.

"It did Grayson." I mutter not sure of what he wants me to say. "Then why are you playing with my feelings like this?" He pleads.

"I'm not playing with your feelings." I argue. He lets out a loud sigh and rolls his eyes.

"Then What is it you're doing?" He ask raising his voice yet again. I stay silent because of how speechless I am. "What are you doing?" He ask again making me jump.

"You're so inconsiderate of my feelings you know that?" He says poking at me wanting to get me fired up.

"Oh I'm inconsiderate?" I ask raising my eyebrows now angry. "Look at you. You don't care about my feelings at all." He says waving his hands in the air.

"Please tell me what the fuck I did wrong." He says fuming. "You didn't do anything." I say honestly. "Oh so you're ignoring me for no reason?" He ask scrunching up his face.

"I'm pregnant Grayson." I shout completely fed up. Complete and utter word vomit.

His jaw slackens and his hands fall to his sides. "Y-You're pregnant?" He ask. I nod and he looks down at the ground.

"And it's mine?" He ask looking back up at me. "Who else could have gotten me pregnant?" I ask sarcastically. He falls silent. He doesn't say anything.

"Whatever Grayson. I need to go to work." I say swinging my door open causing him to move out of the way.

He stands there still not saying anything.

He watches me pull out of my driveway and I knew this was going to happen. He's gonna leave. He's never gonna talk to me again.

——————-
AN:
I actually enjoyed this chapter