Meeting Orochimaru

After we met up with my old group we got to a safe area , we decided to take a rest . I sighed " we will have to find the scroll soon ..tomorrow's due date " Alec groaned " no need ro remind me. ." Bronin groaned too . I stood im going to get some fresh water , ill see you just now " i walked ro the river and as i collected water i senses HIM . I gasped and dropped the bucket as i stepped back , he smirked " your afraid.....that means you know who i am.." i gulped , he smirks " Kirima-chan" i flinched at him saying my name . I then walked towards me " The last Yashima. ....what a honour. ..." i stepped further back and suddenly he appeared behind me , i block his kick with my forarm and backflip with my kunai at the ready , he giggled " you seem to know alot ..." he then placed a heaven scroll down " ill give you this ...a little parting gift...."  he then fades into the darkness " ill see you again Kirima-chan " .

I sat on my knees frozen ' why wont my body move...im completely stuck in fear...ugh...' i clench my jaw as i move my kunai and stab my thigh,  the pain overwhelmed the fear as i cringe in pain , the warm fluid flowing down my leg .finally i was free of the fear and my body went limp , i used my arms to hold myself up as i breathed heavily , i heared Alec and Bronin approach , " what  happened? " i point to the heaven scroll " i got our scroll " i smiled and they exchanged concerned looks before taking the scroll and helping me up . We went to the tower and as we enetered i used my mediacl justus and healed my leg , my hands wouldnt stop shaking , i clenched my jaw ' i must become stronger than this ' the boys watched me with worry.

Finally we werw lined up , i couldnt forget about HIM , i wore a serious expression which would make many shiver , i looked up and saw lord Hokage watch me in worry , i fake smiled but he saw right through it making me feel shittier.  Suddenly it was announced we had to compete in a small match beforw continuing,  i sighed but i still sensed HIM , i glaced around and my eyes caught his , i glared at him aa he smirked.  Suddenly Sasukes name came up first , we all went up while he fought , i saw all of it , even the mark absorbing his chakra . The next names appeared " Kirima Yashima  vs  Uten Mikawa " i sigh and go down stairs and stood infront of the guy , he was huge , i tilted my body abit to check his body mass , he wouls crush me . The fight began as Uten charged towards me , i wideyed and spun around while i kicked him in his leg joint , all he did was groan and fall to one knee . I gasp ' oh crap !' He stood and charged towards me with a powerful punch coming my way , i knew i couldnt dodge it so i decided to take it , i crosed my arms infront of my body as he hits me , i felt the impact as both my arms shatter and i fly into the wall creating a creator . Naruto and Sakura scream my name in terror . Once the smoke clearned i dropped to one knee ' i ..i have to use it...i have never before... but i must...." Timane no jutsu! " suddenly green rinds appear on my right arm as my eyes turn pure black and my pupils yellow and small cracks near my water line suddenly my arms turned to normal and everyone gasped as i breathed heavily and nearly passed out , i used the wall to support me , i felt HIS gaze on me ' shit ..now he knows...' Uten was not impressed and charged towards me,  i frowned and charged towards him too,  as he swung his arm , i slid my leg in and slid underneath him then i used my arm to push myself in the air , as i rotated i used all my chakra and punched him square in the jaw making him fly into the wall , i back up abit as i charge my final attack . He gets up slowly , i smirk and walk around him , soon after images appeared and he waa confused , once i got behind him i used my ultimate speed and charged past him , i come to a sudden stop as he drops making his body limp and a small cut behind his neck , i hit his spine where he will loose all bodily funtions for a week . I turned around with a smile and a peace sign,  i waa announced the winner  and i fist bumped the air . I walked ip the stairs as my commrads praised me  but i felt disappointed. .i wanted ro show the uchiha i waant weak but i guess i wasnt luckily enough . After my match Alec was against Utens commrad and unfortunately he lost terribly,  two broken legs , ripped tissue and possible internal bleeding , he was ruahed ro the medics and i joined , i knew how everything else was going to happen . I stayed by Alcs side until he awoke , unfortunately he didnt wake yet and i had to train i sighed and left to train .

After a while it was the finals and i was matched up against Konkero,  i knew he was gonna forfeit just like in the episodes and when he did i was so angry i wanted to hit him but naruto held me back.  I puffed and crossed my arms then realisation hit me " oh no" i stood amd ran to the hokage ' no...why didnt i see this before...i have to save him...but im not allowed to change fate ...' i clenched my jaw ' i cant let him die ' i ran as fast as i could . As Orochimaru kidnappes Lord hokage onto the rooftop i ran faster , then the barrier came up and i used all my strength and pushed theough just intime before the barrier was up , i was now in the small forest and i had to hurry to the hokage . When i arrived i was too late , there laid Lord Hokage as Orochimaru fled , i moved his lifless body towards me "...no..." i whimper  , my body shook with both anger and sorrow , i began to cry , so much sorrow surrounded me that everything around me started to disintegrate except the body , i couldnt hear anything or see anything all i did was let my emotions flow , suddenly i feel a sharp pain in my neck   , i glanced to my side to see kakashi with a sad expression  and i whispered " kakashi-sensei?" Before i passed out .

Word count :1133