Prolouge

Dangerously in love with you

"Mama lets go"two and a half year old Hayden yelled at her mommy who was locking the car."I'm coming!"she yelled back and jogged up to her."I want to show daddy my Toy"she said to her mom holding on to her doll."Okay baby"she said and opened the door to the suburban home.

"Daddy!"she yelled running to him as he was waiting on for her."Hey princess "he said to the little girl who none of his features but his light like and skin tone."I got this"she said happily showing him her mermaid barbie."ohhed now it can go in your barbie house"he told her and she frowned."I don't have one"she said andt he looked over to her small play room near the entrance."Go check your play room"he told her giving her a kisses on the cheek and she ran to the playroom.

The mother stared her boyfriend down shaking her head."You spoil her"she said smiling at him as he got up from his crouched position."Barely"the said walking over to the dark skinned girl and wrapping his arms around her waist."love you"he told her and she rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck."Love you too"she told him and they kissed.

He went in rough as she opened her mouth letting his tongue slide in but before it could go further Hayden ran in the room screaming. They young parents turned around vastly scared to their minds running to the little girl checking her."I okay..I love the house it beautiful!"she said and her mother Riele held her heart as too her father Jace.

"Thank you daddy"she said a gave him a peck and she ran off to play."Oh lord that girl is over dramatic"Her mother says and her father nods."I don't think we need another one."Riele says."But I think I want one ....maybe when she's five I want at least two"he told his girlfriend and she sighed taking her jacket off feeling the warmth of the house after being in the early cold December air.

She hung her coat up and took her Nike's off .She make sure the door was lock before walking with Jace to the living room and sitting on the couch next to her."So two kids?"he asked once more.

"Jace I don't know I kinda just want one I mean Hayden's a hand full already plus labour"she ranted but he rolled his eyes."She needs siblings we could even have three kids"he told her and she face palmed herself.

"Can we just wait maybe"she told him and he sighed."I said when she's five"he said and she shook her head."She's still young"she told him and he shrugged."We don't want her to be four years older then them"he told her and she shrugged."Fine"she said smiling knowing she did want a family with Jace her live of her life,

"mommy, daddy when the Christmas tree going up?"she asked them and they laughed.Jace picked her up sitting her in the middle of them."Your want a baby sister or brother?"Jace asked as Riele smiled watching they're cute father-daughter conversation.

"Yay"she said before kicking her shoes off."good"Jace says before looking at me and Riele scoffed at him."Okay baby lets get you into warmer clothes."Riele tell her and pick's her up and waves bye at Jace before going up to her room and put her down.

Riele scanned her closet and drawers before picking out a outfit. She wore her a black long sweater,white shirt with black legging and a pair of red uggs before adding her a red bandanna and put her head in a ponytail.

"Okay lets get your jacket so we can go to aunt Ella house."Riele said picking her up and walking downstairs to grab her coat and let her play in her playroom."Jace I'm going to Ella's house well be back I'm like a hour or so."she tells him and he nods.

She walked upstairs to change in her and Jace's room.She wore a white shirt with a leather jacket,black pants and black ankel boots.She put her hair in two dutch braids and wen5 downstairs getting Hayden.Jace walked them to the door as Riele held Hayden's hand and her other clutched on her keys."Bye daddy"Hayden says as she pecked Jace on the like then him a dn Riele kissed for a minute or so before saying bye and getting in her small white cheverlot.

She put Hayden in her car seat and buckled her up,locking her door and getting in starting the car and driving to Ella's house.

"I love did song louder mommy"Hayden told her mom and she played it louder."All I want for Christmas is youuuuu"the mother and daughter sung.

Moments later the two arrived at her aunts Ella home.Her small suburban town home."Okay were here"Riele said getting out the car and locking her door to open Hayden's and unbuckled her put her car seat and locked her door.She then locked the car and picked up Hayden so she couldn't wander off as she usually did.

Riele knocked only waiting a second as Ella opened the door."Neice!"she yelled and took her from Riele's arm's."Aunty Ell"Hayden said as they walked into her house shutting the door behind them.

Riele took her shoes off and followed the two into Ella's fair sized living room which looked like it was to open straight off a pintrest board."Hayden take your shoes off mama"Riele told her.Ella helped take her shoes off.Ella put Hayden down and she ran to put her shoes next to her mom's and ran back.

"where's Baylee?"Riele asked of Ella's Dalmatian dog."She's with my mom right now I was out and I was scared she'd run away like last time."she told the girl and she ohhed."Hayden stop "she told her daughter who was going to touch a burning candle.

"She's too curious"Riele said rubbing her face."At least you can have a kid"Ella said and Riele frowned at her."I'm sorry look you and Thomas will find a way seriously"she told her and she laughed."Its crazy to see how like were about the same age I'm just a month older and you have a kid"she said to Riele and she smiled biting her lip.

"Everything happens for a reason,you can always adopt"she told her and she nodded smiling."I really want that"she said."Yea I know"Riele responded.

Moments later Hayden came to them crying loudly.Riele quickly pickednjer up and rubbed her back."What's wrong mama?"she asked trying to stay calm so it can calm her down."I hit my head"she said as her cries became low."Its okay"she told her and kissed her head as Hayden latched around her mom.

"Say bye to aunty Ell shes coming tomorrow with Baylee."Riele told Hayden as she set her down and got up."bye aunty Ell"she said wiping the remaining tears from her face and they had a big hug and Ella kissed her cheek.

The three walked to the front door as Riele put her shoes on and Ella put Hayden's shoes on and Riele licked up Hayden."Bye Ella see you tomorrow"Riele said and Hayden waved but Ella gave Hayden a cake pop before they left and Riele thanked her as so Hayden.

She put Hayden in her car seat buckling her up and closed her door then got in starting her engine. she waved one final bye to Ella before driving back to their home.

As they arrived a unfamiliar car was in the driveway.Riele fummed already knowing what is happening. She got out angry and took Hayden put carrying her into the house.They got in and she put Hayden in her playroom.She grabbed bags and packed up Hayden's toys and her dream house and put it in the trunk of her car.

She packed up all of the two clothing and threw it in the passengers seat and some in the trunk of the car.As she finished to pack some more of the two stuff she then saw Jace coming from the basement.

"What's happening?"he asked her as his face was redish.Riele grabbed Hayden holding the last price of luggage in her hand.

"Riele... I'm sorry it won't happen again"Jace pleaded for her to stay along with Hayden."I have given you you too many, I can't live with you in this condition and I can't be with you if you can't try,if you lie to me."she told him moving the last price of luggage from the house intqao the back seat by Hayden's carseat.She buckled her in and got in as Jace was on the other side by her window.

"When can I see her?"he asked.She looked into his swollen hazel eyes and looked down at her hands on the steering wheel."When you've changed"she said and drove off.