Chapter 1: ANNABETH'S POV

Annabeth

I was praying to every god and goddess that I knew that Percy Jackson, my boyfriend, was alive, at the Roman Camp and that he remembered me. I was still worried as I looked out of the side of the boat. The questions, Is he alive? Is he at this camp? Does he remember anything? Does he not like me anymore? Did he get a new girlfriend?, keep popping up in my head. Every since he vanished, I felt all alone. I missed his sea-green eyes that made me want to melt. I missed his crazy crooked smile tthat he gave me whenever he knew he did something. I missed the way he flipped his wind blown out of control black hair out of his eyes. I missed the way his strong arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer. I especially missed our kisses, whenever he did something stupid or whenever I just missed him. I miss him now, but he's not here yet. 

"We're almost there Annabeth," I said aloud to myself, "You're going to see him." 

My train of though was interrupted by Leo Valdez, the crazy Hephaestus kid, who was talking to piece of paper 

"Hey!" Leo said, "Greetings from you friends at Camp Half-Blood, et cetera. This is Leo. I'm the... What's my title? Am I like admiral, or captain, or --" 

"Repair Boy!" Piper, who had just walked in yelled. 

"Very funny, Piper," Leo grumbled as he turned back to the parchment. "So yeah, I'm ... ah ... supreme commander of the Argo II. Yeah, I like that! Anyway, we're gonna be sailing toward you in about, I dunno, an hour in this big mother warship. We'd appreciate it if you could tell the Romans that. See you soon. Yours in demigodishness, and all that. Peace out." 

Leo than rolled up the parchment screen and threw it into the air. Then Jason raised his arms up and a huge wind blew it away, I'm guessing to Camp Jupiter. 

I walk up to Leo, "Really Leo? Demigodishness?" 

"Hey," he protested ignoring my eye roll, "it's a word... isn't it?" 

"Whatever I say as I walk back tot he edge, staring at nothing in particular. Piper silently slides next to me. The two of us have grown pretty close over the summer. Since Percy was gone, her, and Thalia and Grover when they could, would comfort me and keep me company in his absence. Since Piper helped comfort me when I was sad or stressed, I helped her become a better fighter. We did one-to-one fights in the sword fighting arena and walked away at dummies. I actually had a good time. 

"You okay Annabeth?" 

"No Piper. What if he doesn't remember me, or worse, got a new girlfriend?" 

"No, I don't think that is true. I can feel a strong bond between you two." Oh yeah. Sometimes I forget that Piper is a daughter of Aphrodite. She's so unlike her siblings, except perhaps Selena.  

"You really think he still remembers and likes me?" 

"I'm positive." 

I felt slightly reassured, but the thought that hes was dead still nagged me. It had to do with my dream last night.

I was standing near a city. It looked like a ghost camp. I saw a girl about thirteen or fourteen with dark skin and startling gold eyes riding on a really fast horse's back, running around the huge scaly green legs of a giant. The enormous creature couldn't seem to land a blow on her. She seemed to be doing well until the giant landed a lucky blow and sent her flailing to the the ground. Another boy, about fifteen or sixteen with a babyish face that did not match is well-built body with short dark hair, ran to her. The boy yelled, "Hazel!" I tried to run to help the girl named Hazel, but couldn't seem to move or speak like in any other dream I have. Then I heard another boy's voice yell, "Go help her! I've got these guys!" Then I looked around for the other boy. I couldn't seem to find him. I saw an army of... ghosts? surrounding a hurricane, throwing their weapons into it. The hurricane began to die down and I saw a boy who was sixteen with windblown black hair and sea green eyes inside... Percy! He was quickly being overrun by the army and he was tiring out. He was being backed up to the edge of the cliff. He yelled, "GO!" Then he smashed his sword, Riptide or Anaklusmos in Greek, into the ice. The cliff fell down into the water taking the entire army and Percy with it.

Annabeth: Oh... I miss Percy, I hope he's at the Roman Camp

Me: Percy! I know him! He's sooooo hot. I love him!

Annabeth: Oh no you don't! He's my boyfriend.

Me: You dont' own him!

Annabeth: Then who does?

Me: The awesome Rick Riordan owns all of you guys.

Annabeth: Oh.

I hope you like it. And any ideas?